• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen III stuff for free if you’re in the IBR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everything is now Given away!
Good luck to those of you with new gear for new adventures!

Yours for free if you want. Just pay for shipping. I collect motorcycle license plates so give me your old ones for bonus karma. I’d like this gear to first go to any 2023 IBR rookies, or any rookie involved in a multi-day rally this year.

All pics available upon request. Condition is used on everything, or slightly loved, as the case may be. Shipping from 84003.

All of this came off my 2013 FJR1300 which met its ignominious demise somewhere in Montana on the 2017 IBR. Really loved that bike. Appropriate that I still have metal hardware in my leg from that sacrificial Act.

1. (Given away) 2013 Gen III FJR1300 custom vinyl Seth Laam seat. Made for me, 160 pounds, 5’10”.
  2. (Given away) GIVI Maxia 3 - 55L Monokey topcase (shows signs of use but in good condition). One strap bolt came out but functions just fine.
  3. (Given away) GIVI topcase Mount and topcase rack frame system for FJR gen III (shows some signs of use but in good condition). No hardware included.
  4. (Given away) SW-Motech FJR1300 mirror extenders (fits ‘06-‘19). Loved these things!
  5. (Given away) Opt7 fluxbeam LED headlight kit (has two lights).
  6. (Given away) GenMar handlebar risers FJR1300 gen3.
  7. (Given away) Motorcycle Larry FJR1300 gen3 highway pegs.
Cheers.

Jon

*Mods feel free to move this post to the basement if you don’t like it parked here *

Last edited:
I'd like the # 5. Opt7 fluxbeam LED headlight kit (has two lights). I'm not a rally guy but I am a night shift worker so about 50% of my riding could use a lighting upgrade. I see this forum does seem to have PRIVATE messaging any more so if convenient zip me a text at three three six three one eight five zero two one.

I'd like the # 5. Opt7 fluxbeam LED headlight kit (has two lights). I'm not a rally guy but I am a night shift worker so about 50% of my riding could use a lighting upgrade. I see this forum does seem to have PRIVATE messaging any more so if convenient zip me a text at three three six three one eight five zero two one.
Lights went to a rookie from another forum, but other stuff still available!

I'd be interested in the Seth Lamm Seat.
I'm same height as you, Just a little more portly. But I think it should be better than stock. And cheaper than
Russel Day Long. I live in 56308 MN zip code.

Very generous offer. Good karma to you as well. What is it about Montana? Wrecked my first FJR in Helena on the way to Golden for NAFO #1 in, um, '14?

Somebody correct me, but pretty sure you can send a PM by clicking on the poster's name and then "start conversation." And a Seth Lamm seat is SO much better than stock, period.

Yours for free if you want. Just pay for shipping. I collect motorcycle license plates so give me your old ones for bonus karma. I’d like this gear to first go to any 2023 IBR rookies, or any rookie involved in a multi-day rally this year.

All pics available upon request. Condition is used on everything, or slightly loved, as the case may be. Shipping from 84003.

All of this came off my 2013 FJR1300 which met its ignominious demise somewhere in Montana on the 2017 IBR. Really loved that bike. Appropriate that I still have metal hardware in my leg from that sacrificial Act.

1. 2013 Gen III FJR1300 custom vinyl Seth Laam seat. Made for me, 160 pounds, 5’10”.
  2. GIVI Maxia 3 - 55L Monokey topcase (shows signs of use but in good condition). One strap bolt came out but functions just fine.
  3. GIVI topcase Mount and topcase rack frame system for FJR gen III (shows some signs of use but in good condition). No hardware included.
  4. (Given away) SW-Motech FJR1300 mirror extenders (fits ‘06-‘19). Loved these things!
  6. GenMar handlebar risers FJR1300 gen3.
Cheers.

Jon

*Mods feel free to move this post to the basement if you don’t like it parked here *

1. 2013 Gen III FJR1300 custom vinyl Seth Laam seat. Made for me, 160 pounds, 5’10”.
  2. GIVI Maxia 3 - 55L Monokey topcase (shows signs of use but in good condition). One strap bolt came out but functions just fine.
  3. GIVI topcase Mount and topcase rack frame system for FJR gen III (shows some signs of use but in good condition). No hardware included.
  6. (Given away) GenMar handlebar risers FJR1300 gen3.
Cheers.

Jon

Are the Motorcycle Larry highway pegs still available?

Thanks

Given to another rider
Thanks for interest!

So very generous of you helping rookies by giving away your stuff. You say the event occurred in 2017 and you still carry some hardware in your leg. Are you ok now, still riding?? Sorry for being nosy. Just curious/concerned. :(