• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: FJR Gen II (vendor says they fit Gen III too) Saddlebag liners - $60 shipped within CONUS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
I had two FJR 1300 AEs from October until yesterday.

I am obsessive compulsive and try to make everything I own both complete, and as close to new as possible.

I bought a set of saddlebag liners for the '08, which I have now sold.

These are described in the following link.

https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Street-Motorcycle-FJR1300-Replacement/dp/B00UZB6AG2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Street-Motorcycle-FJR1300-Replacement/dp/B00UZB6AG2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

When I bought them, they arrived in Yamaha packaging with a Yamaha part number. The Amazon seller is still giving a Yamaha part number in their description. The seller gives model years that correspond to Gen III instead of Gen II, and maybe this is why they are not exactly the same as my previous Gen II bags in their color scheme. I had thought that they might be counterfeit, but they did come in Yamaha packaging with Yamaha part number.

In any event, they are of excellent quality. They compare favorably to the black bags that came with my other three Gen II FJRs.

They are considerably cheaper than the black bags, although they are full featured.

I am asking $60 with free CONUS shipping. Shipping to destinations outside of CONUS will get a $20 shipping credit.

So ... I can send you pics, but they have really never been used, and are as shown in the amazon.com photos at the link above. If you want pics, send me a pm with your e-mail, and I'll send pics to you.

I've edited this post for two reasons. One was to make it clear that the price was $60 shipped to CONUS, and other destinations could also get a $20 free shipping allowance. The other was to deal with the issue of just exactly what these bags are. I think the best strategy to see what they are is to take the link or ask for pictures.

Last edited by a moderator: