• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GIVI MOUNT STILL FOR SALE-price includes shipping!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YummYam

Reaction score
At last got around to posting some Gen 2 stuff for sale, photo's to follow courtesy of a pal who knows how to post 'em! All items include shipping to CONUS and ppal family payment is preferred, or add 3% to price.

The Bill Mayer seat is unmarked and only selling it cos I snagged a Russell here on the forum and only have one butt so it has to go to a good home.I bought it from a forum member last year.

Asking $240.

Givi top case mount, just the plastic part as you can see with some hardware in the bag. It came with a bunch of other stuff I bought and I've never used it. Not new but in excellent shape.

Asking $45.

N/line dash I believe, again bought as a job lot and not used by me. In good shape, some extra holes and velcro stuff comes free with a mount and hardware. There is a cross brace on the underside stuck on with double sided tape I believe. A couple of minor scratches easily fixed.

Asking $80

Finally, the front fender is off my '07 cerulean silver steed. I changed it cos the very minor paint rubs annoyed me so...... THIS IS YOURS FOR SHIPPING ONLY!!

The asking prices seem reasonable I thought, how 'bout you?

PM me for more details if needed and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
FJRRider08 is next in line for the Givi mount, 101st for the fender.

Eric L is next in line for the seat.

OK how funny is it that I bought back the seat that I sold to you? At least I got a better deal on it....
weirdsmiley.gif

I am getting senile. If you could refund that payment, I'd be grateful.

I D I O T. Me.

Just want to check if I've already lost my spot for the Fender or can still get it.

I can forgo the Givi base...

Steve's PM came in at around 4:30am my time so didn't see it till this morning.

Just want to check if I've already lost my spot for the Fender or can still get it.
I can forgo the Givi base...

Steve's PM came in at around 4:30am my time so didn't see it till this morning.

James, if 101st is ok with it you can have the fender.....and I as of right now, the Givi mount is sill up for grabs if you want it.

WTFO?!

I P.M.ed yesterday evening, check email this evening, send money PayPal based on email, and find here that you called 1 day -- 1 DAY? -- wasted time? Sheesh!

O.K., if I have the seat, fine, and if not, just return the PayPal.

OK how funny is it that I bought back the seat that I sold to you? At least I got a better deal on it....
weirdsmiley.gif

I am getting senile. If you could refund that payment, I'd be grateful.

I D I O T. Me.
PM'd you,payment coming back. Would it have fitted your 2014? Maybe I'd have broken it in more and it may fit you, LOL.

WTFO?!I P.M.ed yesterday evening, check email this evening, send money PayPal based on email, and find here that you called 1 day -- 1 DAY? -- wasted time? Sheesh!

O.K., if I have the seat, fine, and if not, just return the PayPal.
Christ what a mix up! I relisted as I hadn't heard from you, and your PayPal notification has only just come through, sent at 8.47pm !!! Sorry, but a quick PM or post earlier on would have helped.

OK. Current sale has fallen through so I will ship the seat to you probably Wednesday now and supply the tracking number.

Trust this will be ok.

Steve