• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GIVI NAME PLATE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donaldb

Reaction score
I'm looking for one of these:

IMGP3822.jpg

Plastic, silver, beveled:

IMGP3824.jpg

IMGP3825.jpg

IMGP3826.jpg

I lost one somewhere between Jackson, MS and Devil's Tower WY. The name plate is one of 2 which fit on the GIVI mount bracket (one for each side).

If anyone has a spare, I'm willing to purchase w/in reason. Or, if someone can direct me to where I can buy one from GIVI I would appreciate it. Have not been sucessful in finding a GIVI site whre I can buy.

Thanx!

Regards,

Bruce

I don't have one for you, but why not take the opportunity replace them with something cooler, like a Yamaha tuning logo or sumpthin'?

Bruce,Did you try calling twisted throttle?
Thanks for the suggestion. I have called them at your recommendation. I talked to a guy named Matt. He advises me that the warehouse is closed until 1/5/09. However, he would try and find an answer for me, if such items are available and if so the cost. Promised to call me back on 1/6.

Below are close up photos of where these cover/plates mount. It appears the disk may be held in place by some form of foam adheasive backing. I'm thinking if I cant secure a replacement for a reasonable cost, I may just scrape off the adheasive, clean the spot up w/some gumout, and be done with it.

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,

Bruce

IMGP3827.jpg

IMGP3829.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for one of these:
IMGP3822.jpg

Plastic, silver, beveled:

IMGP3824.jpg

IMGP3825.jpg

IMGP3826.jpg

I lost one somewhere between Jackson, MS and Devil's Tower WY. The name plate is one of 2 which fit on the GIVI mount bracket (one for each side).

If anyone has a spare, I'm willing to purchase w/in reason. Or, if someone can direct me to where I can buy one from GIVI I would appreciate it. Have not been sucessful in finding a GIVI site whre I can buy.

Thanx!

Regards,

Bruce
I needed one a few years back, couldn't find it anywhere. Ended up replacing it with the Yamaha Logo - same as on the gas tank sides of the Gen 1

I needed one a few years back, couldn't find it anywhere. Ended up replacing it with the Yamaha Logo - same as on the gas tank sides of the Gen 1
that's a cool idea!

where did you find/buy the tuning fork sticky logo?

that's a cool idea!

where did you find/buy the tuning fork sticky logo?
My dealership had some in stock (they can order them ), cannot remember the cost exactly - around $10 I think.