Goldwing Bagger!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cibrd0wn

Reaction score
As being one of the youngens on the forum, I have a long way to go before a Goldwing is on my radar. For you old guys trying to maintain your youth this is just cool. Now if Honda ever does restyle the St1300, a platform based off this new/concept roadster would be attractive. Goldwing Roadster.

As a Hondapotamas owner I can attest to that is one of the most fugly things on 2 wheels. Darn near as ugly as the Victory vomit.

If Honda wanted to build a bagger I would have thought the VTX would have been a better starting point.

My KTM 990 Supermoto is how I maintain my youth.
bleh.gif

That's a hell of a link you gave us, CibrdOwn. Here's a direct quote, apparently about the bike:

Honda looks at closely the tendencies, in particular with regard to the US market of the custom. Over there, the GT becomes lighter, that it is on the level of the weight like equipment, to become baggers. A receipt which likes, and that Honda wishes to adapt with the news Honda GoldWing F6B, narrowly derived from famous the GT.

What? The? Fuck? are they trying to say?
laugh.png

Oh, yeah, and I'm with the "think it's ugly" guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the block II s/n 349 and up have the modified "no-limit" cruise controls...........anyone coulda told ya that.....

I like. Sat on it, scoped it out at the Motorcycle show here in Seattle in December. I think its bloody brilliant.
smile.png

English language website to involve itself on this crenel: preparing for with learning of English, or hiring of momentary speaker integrated native with handles avoids looking completely stupid as is the holy sacra Honda GoldWing 1800

crazy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ummmm i actually like that.......
R
+1

I'd have to have a real windshield and dunno what else. Maybe I'll get out and ride one in Daytona this yr just for kicks.

Of course, if I was to get a new bike, I'm thinkin' for less $$ and more fun it would be a Gen III! Maybe when they make one in black.............

ummmm i actually like that.......
R
+1

I'd have to have a real windshield and dunno what else. Maybe I'll get out and ride one in Daytona this yr just for kicks.

Of course, if I was to get a new bike, I'm thinkin' for less $$ and more fun it would be a Gen III! Maybe when they make one in black.............
Don't worry fljab. They aventually will. Yamaha seems to like black!
smile.png