Got rear ended

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marcus, really sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear you are still functioning. I think being hit from behind is something we all worry about and know we are even more justified for that worry. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Dang, Marcus... so sorry to hear that happened but glad you had the good fortune for the police to be nearby. Handcuffs sound like perhaps the guy might have been intoxicated or something? I know you probably can't talk about it at this point since there are criminal charges at the moment.

Sending you lots of healing energy for a fast recovery and no lasting ill effects! B)

Marcus, heal quickly and well. And while bikes are just "things" and don't last forever, your questionable upgrade strategy could use a bit of revision. Glad your doing okay.

W.T.H.????
I've not been on the forum and I'm simply poking around and just read this.
DAAANNNNGGGGGG, Marcus!
no2.gif
omg2.gif
ohno-smiley02.gif

I hope you're up and around, feeling better AND the insurance payout is enough to cover a new bike.

This is really really un-good!

Hi Marcus,

Just ran across your posting. Hope you are healing okay with no long term ramifications. Post again sometime when you can and let us know how you are doing. Still haven't had to use those tipover guards you sold me but sure do enjoy having them there
smile.png