• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy - T-Rex Engine/Luggage Guards & Sliders - Jan. 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so everyone knows, after contacting Freddy G via email he re-invoiced me.

Seems he forgot to apply the 25% discount. Now that he has the price is fantastic!

Happy camper here.

I realized on the way home from the post office that I won't be able to install the guards for another month or two. The bike is sitting in the dining room, and if I put the guards on now, I won't be able to get it out of the house. Oh well. Hopefully Fred, or someone else with a 2014 will post up pics so at least I can see what it will look like.

I'd be glad to post some pics after I receive my guards. I'll have to fire up the propane heater in the garage though. It has been like an ice box in there for the past couple of weeks.

Received mine (EG/LG) this morning from FedEx. They look great; can't wait for the weekend to install them!

Got mine in and of course the weather has to be crappy. Will get them on and with PICs when I can.

I found sgoat's pics of the luggage guards. I gotta say, they look pretty slick. Kinda wish I hadn't looked. Now, I might put them on just to see them for myself, knowing full well that I will have to pull them back off again. At least one side. I've got the time.

Thank you, sgoat.

Just a reminder, if anyone still wants to particpate in the Group Buy, send your orders to T-Rex........ only a few days left.

According to the website the luggage guards are out of stock... guess I shouldn't have waited.
upset.gif

MadMax check For Sale section. BobCo is selling a brand new set of Luggage Guards for $130 shipped. It is a good price even with this group buy offer.

According to the website the luggage guards are out of stock... guess I shouldn't have waited.
upset.gif
I have the luggage guards available $130.00 shipped ConUS. I paid $128.66 shipped through the group buy. They are in the original, unopened shipping box. If you want them, I would just as soon ship them to you than to T-Rex. PM me if it works for you. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
More responses than expected, which is OK, if you need something, email Freddy regardless of his inventory count......... we have a couple more days to go.

Beyond expectations! My records (if accurate) saw 40 customers participated. Being there were a few last minute ones, I emailed Freddy and he thinks it all went very well. He agreed to extend this to January 31, so if you're at all sitting on the fence...........

Just follow the instructions to send your email order to Freddy.

Received mine and installed them right away yesterday.

Great job by Freddie at T-Rex in the manufacturing and service, and by Ray in organizing the buy here. :thumbsup:

I reported a few comments on the installation here including a couple of quickie phone pics of them on my 2014.