Group buys

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJrider1

Reaction score
My buddy is posting 3 group buys off his website www.farklemasters.com/groupbuy. He's a LD rider and has an FJR in his stable...

Group buys on;

Heat-troller

Warm-N-Safe heated liner - you'll need warchilds stator for this... 100 watts!

Marsee Adventure Gear Jacket

More for him, less for us!

Just passing it along....

Would like to know if anybody from this forum has purchased products through Farklemasters and how they rate them?

I have purchased from Sport Bikes and was very pleased!

I own one of those jackets, and I highly recommend it. On my trip to Denver last week it showed off its versatility. With the liner in and flaps closed it was very comfortable down to the mid 30's. With liner out and vents open it's good up to about 80.

VM

IIRC Farklemasters is owned by "Catfish". He's been active on the Micapeak mail list for a long time. I don't think I've ever heard anyone post anything but good experiences about shopping through him.

Just heard about FarkleMasters doing a search for Ram mounts for my new GPS and when I looked at their address I noticed that there place is about 25mi from my home. Gona go check out his shop today. I don't think there is anybody else like it on L.I.

Catfish == Farklemasters == Great Service

I had issues with the PHIDS I bought on the MicaTech group buy...

He took care of me...!!!

(even though I didn't buy them from him)

-bvw.

Not really his fault, but I'm still waiting on items I ordered on this group buy... back in the first week of October. :glare:

Last edited by a moderator: