Harley Bites The Dust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, all that exposed skin hitting the pavement.....Royal RoadKing Rash...OUCH !

:dribble:

Well, at least by not wearing a pile of protective gear he was comfy and cool (up until the get-off). I wonder how uncomfortable/bothersome the skin grafts/bandages will be. . .it'd be interesting to hear this guys opinion on safety gear now. :eh:

She says" My nipples get harder than most Guy's dick's"Didn't your mother warn you you would go blind if you didn't stop.......
And I could read it just fine, frankly I'm amazed. Twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pic Fairlane.

Redid the words on the bottom of picture & printed it for a friend of mine that went down on Hwy 1 this summer with me behind him watching the crash. Words I inserted were "Some people will do anything for vicadin".

While another friend hauled my crash buddy to the hospital on his Valkyre, I put his harley back together so that we could finish the ride. I rode it to make sure every thing was OK, don't know how the hell he went though the corners so fast on that cycle. No clearance and the front fork suck. We had just came down the grapevine [22 twisty miles] from 101 to 1. How the hell he did that with out crashing baffles me.

Rich is a good rider and tougher than nails. Two inch long cut all the way to the bone on his left ankle and road rash all over. That was on a Tuesday and we finished the trip on Sunday.

I wish that guy would have sacked up and posted some "I so dumb" pictures afterward, like the blonde who had the 100mph+ getoff. You just know the camera didn't stop clicking after it was over.

Woof what Pony said. But the pictures are timeless.

I was just kinda wonderin if after he fell off, if the bike righted itself and continued down the road. It would be embarrasing as hell if the bike made the corner and the rider didn't. :lol: :lol: Stan