Have the terms and rules changed with regards to vulgarity?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . I happen to be a frequent reader and contributor on forums relating to baking, embroidery, and yoga. . . "
. . . I've been working on a choc/chip cookie recipe, that's right I bake in my off time. . ."
So Daniel, have you checked out "www.happybakingboys.com?" GREAT forum. You should sign up right away.

As for Bustanut, I had occasion to put him and a couple of the boys up for the night last year on our way to FJRay's Reuben Run (first annual). Turns out he has a taste for a good single malt, too. Apparently he'll drink damn near anything.

Sorry if this post is taking this valuable thread off topic.
WTF was that Mike?? AJ's constant whining the whole trip cause me to forget.

I remember an awesomely heavy smoke followed by a wandering peat and a touch of chocolate.. Maybe I was tired..

Oh an just to fit in.. AS* F*K D*NK S*IT COW DICK

Last edited by a moderator:
. . . I happen to be a frequent reader and contributor on forums relating to baking, embroidery, and yoga. . . "

. . . I've been working on a choc/chip cookie recipe, that's right I bake in my off time. . ."
So Daniel, have you checked out "www.happybakingboys.com?" GREAT forum. You should sign up right away.

As for Bustanut, I had occasion to put him and a couple of the boys up for the night last year on our way to FJRay's Reuben Run (first annual). Turns out he has a taste for a good single malt, too. Apparently he'll drink damn near anything.

WTF was that Mike?? AJ's constant whining the whole trip cause me to forget.

I remember an awesomely heavy smoke followed by a wandering peat and a touch of chocolate.. Maybe I was tired..

Oh an just to fit in.. AS* F*K D*NK S*IT COW DICK
Bust, you Sir are a Fuckin' Poet!

This thread re-minds me of necrophilia, its been done to death!

Best regards

Surly

w00t.gif

I would be afraid, very afraid to look at anything that SacramentoMike suggest. It's got to be that Sacramento River swamp water, hell even the frogs dont drink it. ...........Back in the 70's when I was in Ankara, it was rumored that some folks in Izmir would drink water right out of the Aegean. I'm just saying.

Be Good, Be Safe

Since we have solved all the issues related to Vulgarity and Foul Language in a recent post, I remember seeing the term "mean spirited" in a post in the not too distant past....

It caused me to pause and think... What really is "mean spirited"

Is it when you tell Old Michael he looks bad in ass-less chaps?

Is it when you tell Bust that the sheep he has his eye on is really ugly?

Is it when you tell Beemerdon that he has just "said enough" .... "just saying"?

Is it when you tell your fellow forum member that you have heard enough about lane splitting and to STFU?

Is it when you want to scream out to Carver to just fix one bike and get it over with?

It's Friday and in this post there is no such thing as a mean spirited post.... What do you want to say to your fellow forum members?

Guess I've been busy 'cause I just came across this little fuck-nugget of a thread.

My first thought was,

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Then I thought,

not-this-shit-again.jpg

Which led to,

attachment_zps66014206.jpg

And reminded myself why it's not a great idea to go riding right now, 'cause it looks like this outside:

IMG_2869.jpg

I forgot I had this picture, but it reminds me of Iggy:

Sam_Eagle.jpg

Anyway, I was really waiting for more of this in this thread:

KGrHqUOKnQE3dHvYufBN3klzIRtw_1.jpg

Soon to be followed by:

mushroom-cloud.jpg

But I guess it's just more like this:

gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

Random Tech Day picture just to see if you're paying attention:

IMG_2725.jpg

And, in summary:

picard_finger.jpg

Oh, yeah - it's Friday.

Ummm....

Lemme see here....

Here we go:

Twatwaffle.

Well, I see it finally made NEPRT. Will it never die?
Not as long as the douche canoe asshattery continues.

JSNS...
Oh, so you're saying "Not ever"? Because that covers almost all of us one way or another doesn't it?
not_i.gif

Oh and Geek, I loved your post with the pics. I don't know if even Tyler could have done better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.