• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HeliBars® Replacement Triple Clamp Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for ya...

Is there any chance that this discount could be applied for Helibars for other models?

You can count me in. I'll place the order Monday. Just bought a used 06 today and it needs a set too.
I've enjoyed all 93,000 miles of the set on my 07. :)
As soon as Ashe places his order, they'll ship!

I just ordered two of them, and confirmed that takes it up to 9.

I just ordered mine. That makes 10 on order! :clapping: They did tell me that it would be 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before I would get it though. At least we get the good price!

Question for ya...
Is there any chance that this discount could be applied for Helibars for other models?
Knolly, I called Heli and asked your question, Jennifer who is my contact is out today and the other sales person could not say.

Please contact Jennifer tomorrow, tell her what you want maybe she can help you out.

Dave

WooHoo :yahoo:
Thanks ZSDAD for putting this together.
Gunny! Although, I would've rather not spent that much money yet...couldn't turn down the discount though. :p

I blame TheZsdad <_<
Like I said in an earlier post, I need a discount. Only way I could get it was to drag the rest of y'all with me. :clapping:

I doubted the cost for a couple of years before I puchased a set in a group by last June. Why I waited so long just shows what a dumb ass I was. It is by far the best farkel on my bike. I got a set for the LOE 1000 and rode almost 1200 miles in 22 hours, scored 227 points, and everything hurt. But my hands and arms held up really well considering. I think my bike handels better too, more leverage you unnerstand!

I doubted the cost for a couple of years before I puchased a set in a group by last June. Why I waited so long just shows what a dumb ass I was. It is by far the best farkel on my bike. I got a set for the LOE 1000 and rode almost 1200 miles in 22 hours, scored 227 points, and everything hurt. But my hands and arms held up really well considering. I think my bike handels better too, more leverage you unnerstand!
Wow is all I can say NMRoadRunner. My helmet is off to you and the other LD riders. My body complains too much at 300 miles I really can't imagine 1200.

Thanks for the good words on the Heli triple clamp.

Dave

Has anyone who ordered gotten an email invoice yet? I was a bit confused on if it was supposed to come right away, or when they get processed, etc.

I'm just wondering if they got my email address wrong or if they haven't sent anything out yet.

Has anyone who ordered gotten an email invoice yet? I was a bit confused on if it was supposed to come right away, or when they get processed, etc.
I'm just wondering if they got my email address wrong or if they haven't sent anything out yet.
Nothing here yet.

I don't think they'll email you an invoice until they actually charge your card and ship the units. At least that was my understanding.

Well I just traded my GS for a new to me 08 and after riding it home to NC yesterday from WV I will be ordering mine today. DUH! 2nd post and I screw it up! This was suppose to go below in the Heli order post.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Hey guys In my OP I pasted Heli's email to me about the terms of the GB.[/SIZE]

I sent another email to Heli after we reach 10 buys. See below for that email

exchange. It's not exactly the way I interpreted the original communication.

"Dave

We have 12 orders as of this morning. I am sorry not to have responded yesterday I was out sick. We will start shipping as soon as they are out of production which is an on or before ship date of 5/7/2010.

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Pettengill

Inside Sales/Marketing

Visit us on Facebook.com!

Phone: 207-625-4642

Fax: 207-625-3024

www.helibars.com"

Dave Hunt wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

According to my the feedback I'm getting on the FJR Forum we have 11 buys

and have met the requirement to receive the 15%* discount and have shipping begin.

Thank you for your assistance in this. I believe there will be a few addition orders.

Dave Hunt

It's not exactly the way I interpreted the original communication.
Thanks for following up Dave. It's not how I interpreted it either, but I guess it makes sense that they don't have 15+ FJR Helibars ready-made and in stock. That's a lot of inventory for an item like that.

Thanks to GreyGoose for helping me with the decision to get the riser blocks as well as the triple tree, and thanks for putting the group buy together. I just got off the phone with Jennifer and I am now Lucky #13. She said they will start shipping out May 7.

Lee

I just received an invoice via email from Heilbars with a ship date of Today 4/30. So I guess they are shipping some now or something? I know I wasn't the first on the list for them either.

Thomas