Hello from the Buffalo, NY area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shayes

Reaction score
Hi all - well after years of owning Honda ST1300s, Honda Goldwings, and ALWAYS wanting an FJR, I pulled the trigger on a 2023 model that was brand spanking new! Happy is an understatement.

I bought it at Lane’s Yamaha in Watkins Glen, NY. They are a small dealership but are the highest volume Yamaha dealer in New York State. It can only be because of their friendly staff and great customer service. I came from 200 miles away and they really took great care of me.

Hopefully I can interact with all of you and more importantly meet you out on the road. RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE!

Hi all - well after years of owning Honda ST1300s, Honda Goldwings, and ALWAYS wanting an FJR, I pulled the trigger on a 2023 model that was brand spanking new! Happy is an understatement.

I bought it at Lane’s Yamaha in Watkins Glen, NY. They are a small dealership but are the highest volume Yamaha dealer in New York State. It can only be because of their friendly staff and great customer service. I came from 200 miles away and they really took great care of me.

Hopefully I can interact with all of you and more importantly meet you out on the road. RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE!
Welcome to the forum. The Watkins Glen area is beautiful!

Latest posts