Helmet in Saddle bag?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a Schuberth C3 Pro XL. Didn't give a thought when I bought it. It fits, barely. One has to orient it just so to clip it in with the straps, but it works. It's a learning curve to position it just right.

My large shoei will but my xl scorpion wont. Not sure on yours. I know... no help at all...
That's funny, because my XL Scorpion does fit. EXO1000. Is yours different? Can't put it in there with the Sena on.
Mines the 920 modular
I just bought an XL Scorpion EXO-GT920. It fits in either bag facing rearward with the top of the helmet facing out toward the lid.

This is without a Sena clamp kit installed. I have a new one on order. I think it will still fit with a clamp kit attached but I'm very doubtful I will be able to leave the module in place. The Scorpion is wider than my GMax.

Somewhat related: Today I drilled and installed two #6-32 X 3/8" wood screws through my Sena mount into helmet because sticker doesn't work.

I prefer using the Sena clamps to the stick on method.

On some helmets I've had to cut away some of the plastic bottom trim for the clamp to get a good grip.

Latest posts