Hey Warchild...they Miss You...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
I finally got bored 'nuff to go visit my old hangout (haven't been there in ez'ly 2 months). Look what I found...

Author Comment

rodantking

Hoolie bait

(9/29/05 10:35 pm)

Reply where is warchild

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw on another page that he is baned. Some one had already asked why and no one has responded. Does someone come to your house and slap your hands if you talk about it? I have been away for the board over the summer. Would some one spill the beans or give a link to an old page?

garylspolar

Hoolie bait

(9/30/05 3:58 am)

Re: where is warchild

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He went to the new board.

BMWDavid

Hooligan

(9/30/05 5:46 am)

Reply Warchild

What do you mean by new board? What board is that?

David

FJRCRAZED

Hooligan

(9/30/05 8:14 am)

Reply Re: Warchild

Its been a long time guys, where the hell is warchild and the new board????

Well, somebody who isn't banned at EZBoard should go over there and PM the guy with the link to the new forum.

I vote for Ignacio to do this... he's been wanting to get himself banned over there anyway... :lol:

rodantking

Hoolie bait

(9/29/05 10:35 pm)

Reply where is warchild

I saw on another page that he is baned. Some one had already asked why and no one has responded. Does someone come to your house and slap your hands if you talk about it? I have been away for the board over the summer. Would some one spill the beans or give a link to an old page?

garylspolar

Hoolie bait

(9/30/05 3:58 am)

Re: where is warchild

He went to the new board.

BMWDavid

Hooligan

(9/30/05 5:46 am)

Reply Warchild

What do you mean by new board? What board is that?

David

FJRCRAZED

Hooligan

(9/30/05 8:14 am)

Its been a long time guys, where the hell is warchild and the new board????

GunMD

Hooligan

(9/30/05 8:22 am)

I think he hangs out in a different neighborhood now. Some @#%$ I think.

05hammer

Mile Eater

(9/30/05 8:32 am)

ezSupporter

Re: Warchild

crazed and bmw, check your ez-inboxes.

Rogue

Hooligan

(9/30/05 9:03 am)

Reply | Edit Re: Warchild

Long story, Some people hated and still hate EZBoard.

EZBoard was hacked and crashed.

A new board was started.

Marc got pissed.

Big fight between Marc, Warchild and others.

Warchild and some others banned.

You can not post the other forums name here, it will not show up.

Others were banned for trying to post links or the name of the other forum.

Rogue

You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesen't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use the Duct Tape.

Hmmmmm..... interesting..... probably won't be long before that thread is mysteriously purged from the board.....
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hmmmmm..... interesting..... probably won't be long before that thread is mysteriously purged from the board..... 
icon_rolleyes.gif
Sorta like my reference to "FJRFORUM" was scrambled???

GunMDHooligan

(9/30/05 8:22 am)

I think he hangs out in a different neighborhood now. Some @#%$ I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, somebody who isn't banned at EZBoard should go over there and PM the guy with the link to the new forum.
I vote for Ignacio to do this...  he's been wanting to get himself banned over there anyway...  :lol:
Already PM'ed rodantking about 2 minutes after they posted. Poor guy. Hopefully, we'll see his shiny face here.

The others posted after I went to bed. If Heir Neuman doesn't read this post (do we know his IP address admins?), hasn't built a script to parse PM traffic for defections, or that guy wasn't a double-secret agent and narced me out.....I'll go over tonight and PM the rest.

Queue the music to Mission Impossible....... :ph34r:

Well, if you wanna let the word out, then eventually get banned, just cheat the autoscrambler and type

EVERYONE GO TO F J R F O R U M . C O M and join a better board. Fake the topic, make it look like something innocuous, like what oil do you use, or something boring. Maybe some folks will look.

Doesn't look like there's a whole lot of administration over there. Posts (what few there are) are all over the place. Kinda sad. I go back over there every week or two and look in the tech areas. Other than that, deadsville. Very sad.

Should invite what's his name to come over and join this one and just shut his down.

Then again, maybe we just shouldn't even bother.... :(

Queue the music to Mission Impossible.......

Honest, I hadn't read this yet when I posted my most recent one liner over on EZ...

GunMDHooligan

(9/30/05 9:38 am)

Reply | Edit    Re: Warchild

This entire thread will self destruct. 

I like the way you think Ignacio! :clap:

I do like the blue room. But my fascination with the way people think and interact with others always draws me back for a look every now and then. I still find this entire ordeal rather interesting.
One community. Two boards. No problem.

Two communities. Sad.
(This quote was lifted from the other board) Gun, you just like to stir the pot.

Everybody over there that needed to be told now knows. I've never seen so many variations on f j r f o r u m . c o m to defeat the filters in my life.

Here's my prediction. Next couple days Marc will edit out the posts or delete them. Then a few weeks later when nobody is watching the whole thread will disappear.

His type of censorship is insidious.

I really didn't intend to start anything, I just got such a chuckle out of "where's Warchild" that I thought I'd post it over here.

Hey, there's a marketing idea..."Where's Warchild"...sorta like "Where's Waldo"

:D

Hey look, 12 new members today...strange.

Here's my prediction. Next couple days Marc will edit out the posts or delete them. Then a few weeks later when nobody is watching the whole thread will disappear.
His type of censorship is insidious.
Good prediction, but apparently, he didn't wait even one day....

He appears to have deleted the entire thread (ASSuming I looked in the correct forum).

Pretty sad, though quite predicable.... <_<

Why does it stick in my craw so much still. By censoring away, it's like he had us all disappeared to the newbies.

I'm thinking of another approach.

Say to Newman: You want the banned people gone? Then you should delete all posts by them and not just the ones that you don't agree. You dont' get to keep the posts that contributed to the community, but selectively cull out the ones you don't like.

I think his revisionist history is worse than just bans.

Also, anybody who asks to quit their membership should be afforded the option of having all their posts deleted.

The alternative Mark? We descend on your board like the plague, tell your newbies about your Fidel Castro ways, and steer them to the democratic light of fjrforum.

Or, have I been breathing 91 octane too much?

I just hate it when peopel obscure the truth!

and steer them to the democratic light of fjrforum.
Or, have I been breathing 91 octane too much?

I just hate it when peopel obscure the truth!
You are joking, right. I remember Warchild threatening to ban FatNakedGuy for posting a remark about fat women. I see no difference betwen Himself and Marc. There is no democracy on these boards, just one-way administators.

Latest posts