Hey Warchild...they Miss You...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are joking, right. I remember Warchild threatening to ban FatNakedGuy for posting a remark about fat women. I see no difference betwen Himself and Marc. There is no democracy on these boards, just one-way administators.
Snowmonkey: I don't remember the FNG incident, but given the wide latitude in guidelines here--I would guess FNG comment was pretty extreme and bordered on the posted guidelines. Nowhere over at sleezyboard did I ever see terms that said you couldn't reference another website. That concept may seem small, but it 's absolutely contrary to the very concept of the web, and it's a thorn in my side. It's what China does!

Had that been the policy at the beginning (posted or not....and BTW there are no posted policies over there) I would never have started there.

Him changing that policy so radically in mid-stream makes him an asshole despot.

That's far differenct from a sarcastically self-titled benevolent dictator that has written the easiest to understand and most liberal guidelines of any forum I have ever seen.

No, I don't see them as remotely the close to the same.

Well Fat Naked Guy is seeing how long it will take to get banned.  :haha:
at least that knucklehead is consistant. haha!
Can we infer from this post that you finally got yourself banned over there? ;)
I provided a TinyUrl.com link to this website for the people asking where you were at. BANNED

I'm not looking to cause issues but there are other ways of accessing his message board and I may pop in from time to time to PM users of this site.

Just don't understand the guy or where his head is at. The FJR community is fantastic, and in due time, the folks over there will find their way to this much MUCH better site.

Document1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts