Hi there. New to the Forum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I don't care which way, since I always add driving lights and angle the right side one slightly to the right to cover the shoulder!

That looks like some serious lighting there friend! Excellent. And I am unaware of any control changes between models.

Attachments

• IMG_3803.jpg
    IMG_3803.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the add. I have a 2018 fjr 1300 after having a 2002 model for 5 years. The best touring bikes around. Nice to be in a forum where I can ask questions :)View attachment 4629
Hello "T" and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. It's so great to share stories, ideas, and thoughts about our shared love of the machine, that I call my Japanese mistress. As an old guy of nearly 63 years and a 45 years in the ole motorcyclist saddle, I've owned 11 motorcycles one of which you might think would be the best sport touring ride, and that was my 1993 BMW K1100. However I'd take my 13 FJR1300a over the German Kaputtdercycle any day of the week. My FJ is so much more reliable, and much smoother also. The Beemer made my fingers and toes numb and tingly with high frequency vibration over a long day in the saddle. No it seems lucky that I've landed with what will likely be my last motorbike being the FJR, because it would seem to be the perfect compromise of comfort, speed, agility, and well ------ Zenishness. (I made that word up, but you can use it in the future if you choose.) So "T" enjoy your ride, and remember what's important so that you never plan your trips too much because it will take you away from the universal oneness of being a finely grouped billions of molecules being, cutting through a universe of other billions of molecules who ALL want you there.

Hello "T" and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. It's so great to share stories, ideas, and thoughts about our shared love of the machine, that I call my Japanese mistress. As an old guy of nearly 63 years and a 45 years in the ole motorcyclist saddle, I've owned 11 motorcycles one of which you might think would be the best sport touring ride, and that was my 1993 BMW K1100. However I'd take my 13 FJR1300a over the German Kaputtdercycle any day of the week. My FJ is so much more reliable, and much smoother also. The Beemer made my fingers and toes numb and tingly with high frequency vibration over a long day in the saddle. No it seems lucky that I've landed with what will likely be my last motorbike being the FJR, because it would seem to be the perfect compromise of comfort, speed, agility, and well ------ Zenishness. (I made that word up, but you can use it in the future if you choose.) So "T" enjoy your ride, and remember what's important so that you never plan your trips too much because it will take you away from the universal oneness of being a finely grouped billions of molecules being, cutting through a universe of other billions of molecules who ALL want you there.