Holeshot exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KATOOM37

Reaction score
I had a very hard time finding any kind of sound clips of a complete Holeshot exhaust and finally just bought one. I made a video of mine today for anyone who might be on the fence. Enjoy!

Man...The wind sounds awesome. Haha...Just kidding.

It sounds good. I recently put the TwoBrothers Black on mine without the P1 tips. I like that at idle and when I'm getting on it, I can hear it, but it disappears at speed.

Seems that's about what you have. Nice!

Yeah, I guess I should have left the first couple of clips off the video......sorry. The GoPro is new to me so I'm learning how to use it at the same time. Behind the screen seems to work best. I think if I take the bags off and hang the camera on the passenger peg mount bracket it will work much better. Just couldn't do that yesterday.​

Sounds nice, (even the windy bits!)

Tried this summer to record my Staintunes, and decided it would probably be better to do a couple of passes with the camera/recorder at roadside on a tripod, and maybe even get another rider to follow and ride close enough to pick up the sound.

Now I'll have to wait until the white cr*p melts away..

unsure.png

Go Pro doesn't do it justice. I have the full Holeshot system, it is much throatier (is that a word?) than on the video. They downright bark when on the throttle hard. I really like 'em. The boyz on their Harleys could definitely hear me when I hit the throttle for a pass at Sturgis.
wink.png