Home Gym with FJR Cameo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sat through a minute and 33 seconds worth of gym equipment before I ever saw the FJR. If he uses the weights, he can at least pick up the bike when he drops it, probably.

I'd sell the weights and the bike and buy a couple of 2016 models, myself. Or three.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a waste of a dang nice garage!
Tough crowd.
I should send a video of my garage. Then you will see a waste of a dang nice garage. Son and Mother moved out of state and they thought my garage was a great place to store their stuff.
uhoh.gif

LOL, Malve - you are in better shape than 99.9999% of us fat boyz and you have life discipline too.

We could, should, learn from you!

D

Well when I divorced around 8 years ago there was a hell of a Craigslist sale including some weights, a Dirt Bike, a pool table and more. I practically gave it all away and really didn't care at the time.

I'm grateful to have replaced it all and then some but in the end, things are just that.

Well when I divorced around 8 years ago there was a hell of a Craigslist sale including some weights, a Dirt Bike, a pool table and more. I practically gave it all away and really didn't care at the time.
I'm grateful to have replaced it all and then some but in the end, things are just that.
I remember that time for you.

..and the recent post of a 130 hp motobike pulling a tooth is more valuable than all that shit, yes?

That's a very nice setup. A lot of money and work went into that. It's a commercial gym with a wall that opens to the outdoors. That said, if you find a fern or a mirror wall in my garage, I've been kidnapped and someone has taken over my house.

I got sore by just watching this video....nice set up though...

That's a very nice setup. A lot of money and work went into that. It's a commercial gym with a wall that opens to the outdoors. That said, if you find a fern or a mirror wall in my garage, I've been kidnapped and someone has taken over my house.
Incidentally, the fern is a Bluetooth speaker that my buddy "invented" and sells.

Just seems sort of relevant. Haha...https://youtu.be/n1GUQVo1Lps
LOL, Yes, We just watched this recently. See, now, I don't have to deal with any of these "species" anymore.
That douche-tardedness is why I stopped going to public gyms. Idiots with 10 plates on the squat rack, grunting and making racket, but never lifting shit for 30 minutes, fucking up my workout. Haha...

That's a nice home gym. Better than most high schools, and if there's no douch-tards, that's even better!