Hornsplus

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galxy5

galxy5
Reaction score
Has anyone had dealings with HornsPlus???

I do not want to begin this as a vendor bashing,,I am just looking for someone that can tell me if they are as flaky as they seem.....

I ordered horns from them 2 weeks ago and nothing from them yet... sent e mail and called them a couple of times(voice mail)... Todd has not returned either....

Probably a one man shop & he's on vacation...

I got my horns from him two days after I ordered them, he packed & shipped the same day I ordered

galxy5,

I wonder if you really connected with hornsplusauto.com or slipped up somehow. Todd is a straight shooter and bends over backwards to satisfy his customers. Don't even insinuate "flakey"! If you had been following the Magnum Blaster threads on the other lists, you'd know how off-base that statement is.

You can reach Todd at [email protected] or call him at 517-324-0777.

If there is a problem(such as illness or other emergency) you can reach Joe Strbik at [email protected] or call him at 231-938-2205.

Make the call and eliminate your concerns.

dobias

dobias,,

if you had read what I said I have called several times,, and sent e mails,,, as to "Flaky" I was asking a question,,,

and yes I have been following the thread,, how do you suppose I got the info???? and I also got a harness from Randy,,,,, I had ordered the horns before ordering the harness ,,, it arrived in 2 days,,,,

you will also notice that I explicitly said I was not bashing a vendor,,, get your facts correct!!!! :nono:

This is Todd from hornsplus. All horns I have orders for up to yesterday have been shipped. If you have not recieved an order please e-mail me direct so I can track it and see what happened to the order. There was a period of time after the fourth of July where I wasn't able to ship right away and there was a slight delay on orders, however they all shipped over a week ago. You can e-mail me at www.hornsplusauto.com or call me at 517-324-0777 and leave a detailed message.

Todd

Good on you Todd for posting...

@galxy5: no need for the high blood pressure...you can't say you aren't bashing someone if you imply flakiness in the same sentence.

Alls well that ends well...

time to try out the loud horns on some cagers...

wheaton FJR,,

my blood pressure was never up ,, until now,, you, like dobias seem to not to be able to read the entire statement,,,

I was simply asking for some assistance with this matter,, isn't this the reason for this forum????????

you begin to sound like the whiners in that other forum,, that I left for the same reason,,,

lets talk about our great bikes and share some knowledge,, I have learned alot of stuff from the guys who post the farkles they have done ,, that is why I am putting the Blasters on my blue beauty,,,

thanks to Randy ,,Warchild and some others who have been so kind as to share the knowledge that they have,,,

I am leaving on Saturday for a long trip,, down the BlueRidge Parkway to hook up to Townsend Tn. for a couple of days of riding, then west to pick up the Natches Trace to Louisiana stopping in New Orleans for several days,, then to Texas and into Mexico for about 2 weeks,, then home, to Virginia,,

I am a wandering soul ,, trying to live out the dreams that I have sacrificed serving my country,,

good luck to all in the future,,

Sounds like a great trip Galaxy. Ride safe - those manhorns are great fun, you'll be glad you put them on!

I ordered 2 sets of Blasters from them about a week ago. Supposed to be in the mail as of yesterday. Seems like it took them a while to send them out. Good price though.

Good for you Galxy5! Have fun on your trip.

Sorry Dave, that avatar is hilarious! Yes I'm laughing, and yes I'm a bad person. :haha:

NO problems with Hornsplus. Actually, Todd was "off site" up in Northern Michigan and I received my order very quickly. His service is excellent.

mo

installed te horns today using Randys harness,,,,

Holy Crapzilla!!!!!!!!

it sounds like my '65 Riviera

the instructions and quality of the harness made it go very well,,

I just tried to cut my right thumb off with my heavy duty utility knife!!!!

that is what happens when you become tired ,, and do not take a break,,

I also installed a set of Moko sliders today

can't wait till my package comes from Geelong,, Powerlet and Ball mounts from Motorcycle Larry for my Roady 2 and Valentine,,

I got such a great deal from University Motors on replacing the fairing,,,I do not know how they do it,, I'm just glad they do

again thanx to Todd

Latest posts