Hot Dog Monday

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
I'm in the mood for a Guadalajara dog...
DukeGirl.gif

Pink's. Monday, 3 September (Labor Day), 1300 hrs. Who's in?

Pink's

As I can no longer visit Horseshoe Bend, Idaho for a chiliburger, I think a dog at Pink's is the least I can do ...

13:00 Monday, Sept 3rd.

I'll check with the boss lady.

uuhhhh........ Honey, remember Mr. Nut ?

Hmmm, ride five hours in 100+ temps for some mystery meat, or bob around in the freshly filled cool water of my brand new cement pond with my family. Hmmmm, tough call....

[SIZE=24pt]NOT!!![/SIZE]

Y'all enjoy your lips & spleens!

Hmmm, ride five hours in 100+ temps for some mystery meat, or bob around in the freshly filled cool water of my brand new cement pond with my family. Hmmmm, tough call....

[SIZE=24pt]NOT!!![/SIZE]

Fine. I'll send the limo for Eve, then. :fuck:

I will join my friends for a chili dog on Labor Day!!! See you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink's is OK for a appitizer but you gotta go to the ORGINAL TOMMY"S on Rampart for real food!!

BUT it's to DAMN HOT for that; guess I'll just go to JOCKO'S in Nipomo for the Best Steak sawich every!

Have fun playing in the Big City!

Life's Good!!!!

Airhead

PS: Heads up guy's the RENO AIR RACES 09/12 =09/16

Ride the SIERRA'S; Time to go & bag Passes:

[SIZE=24pt]NOT!!![/SIZE]
Ya forgot rectums, testes, entrails, hocks etc..

Glad for the koegel viena hot dogs we got here. All real meat, that I'll be eatin North of the Big Mac bridge with Builder Bob, Jestal, (if I can get ahold of him) and crew on Sunday.

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like you guyz never ate real food before.. Tofu chompers stay home :rolleyes: real men ride.

...uh, have a nice ride TWN and crew, I'm booked for the weekend but not 'cause I'm afraid of pigz stuff!

Like you guyz never ate real food before.. Tofu chompers stay home :rolleyes: real men ride. ...uh, have a nice ride TWN and crew, I'm booked for the weekend 'cause I'm afraid of pigz stuffin things in my b......
All fixed fer ya carver... No tanks needed! :lol:

Like you guyz never ate real food before.. Tofu chompers stay home :rolleyes: real men ride. ...uh, have a nice ride TWN and crew, I'm booked for the weekend 'cause I'm afraid of pigz stuffin things in my b......

You need to show up for one of my bbq's! You'll eat stuff you've never heard of before! LOL. :unsure: :rolleyes:

You need to show up for one of my bbq's! You'll eat stuff you've never heard of before! LOL. :unsure: :rolleyes:
Denver, next summer, yer on!!!!