How many FJR pilots are aircraft pilots??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I flew A-6 Intruders off aircraft carriers (and even flew them back on...) a number of years ago. Twisting my right wrist - when attached to the throttle of an FJR gives me some of that same adrenaline rush as a carrier landing!
:yahoo:
Word has it that the two most pleasurable things a man can experience is an orgasm and a bowel movement. I understand that this can be simulataneous during night carrier landings. :rolleyes:

I flew A-6 Intruders off aircraft carriers (and even flew them back on...) a number of years ago. Twisting my right wrist - when attached to the throttle of an FJR gives me some of that same adrenaline rush as a carrier landing!

:yahoo:
Word has it that the two most pleasurable things a man can experience is an orgasm and a bowel movement. I understand that this can be simulataneous during night carrier landings. :rolleyes:
Yes, and the simultaneous nature of the two events (three if you count catching the #3 wire) make it worth cleaning out your shorts night after night....

:rolleyes:

Currently fly the EMB145. Soon to fly the 737 for Luv! Till then...I'll be content to smash bugs with bikes rather than planes :D

So there are quite a few pilots. some nice rides too.
took up hang gliding about 5 years ago. anyone else ??
I was a hang gliding instructor in the late seventies (Manta 17' Standard, Electra Flyer Nimbus, Wills Wing Raven, ASG-21, Dinger Wing Demon to name a few.) Then went on and built/flew a powered Mitchell Wing and got into certified aircraft flying about 16 years ago. Have over 4K hrs in rotorcraft, currently flying a IFR equipped EC-135. Nice ship, but still like the BK117. FJR is a good stand in for the flying rush and don't need VFR conditions to "fly" it.

I've been flying for over 10 years now. Regional airline and now corporate in the Falcon 50. From time to time, I'll jump in a 182 or an Archer for a weekend getaway. I've been "flying" my '05 FJR for 1 year now, and loving every minute...... it's every bit as fun and thrilling as flying airplanes for me. Too bad you can't make a living riding the FJR.