I can't help myself!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last Chance

Reaction score
Just a short "blurb" to announce that, as of today, I am the proud owner of a new 2013 FJR...After 3 years without due to crashing my 2006 FJR (May she rest in peace)! I/we have also escaped from CA and now reside in Idaho...Looking forward to some "genteel" travels on the new ride!

Good to hear you are 'back in the saddle'.

Now update your profile to Idaho.
smile.png

Al.

Congrats, and beautiful riding you have there in your new location. I'm jealous all the way around.

Welcome to Boise.

Wife and I moved here 14 years ago from Ca. We love Idaho and hope you will as well.

If there is any information I can help you with I will be more that happy to do so.

I can guarantee you will enjoy seat time in Idaho.

Congratulation's on the new ride and for getting out of Calif,.

Ride safe, have fun, and soak up all that great scenery there..

Congratulations.
Be more careful this time.
I'm sure having crashed, he will be more "careful".

However, the first crash may have had nothing to do with his actions...I know I'm not assuming anything.
He has to be more careful. He's already used up his Last Chance. ;)

Congrats on the new bike. I've never actually ridden much in Idaho -- just nicked the edge a couple of years back. But it's on my bucket list.

Congrat's. on the move to freedom. I feel sorry for those that are left. Now If I can only get out from under my oppression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Escaping the collective with a new FJR, must be like getting out of Soviet Russia at Christmas..............congrats.........