I guess I have to come out now ....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovaFlyer

Reaction score
I guess I have a problem ...... I like a clean bike so I guess that makes me gay :unsure:

Well piss on it ... Hot chicks dig shiny bits <lol> .. and I like awards...... so there!! :tease:

Bikerbashshowaward001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Novawing. You're not gay, just Canadian. The difference is subtle though. ;)

So admit it, you were the only Sport-Tourer there, right?

I guess I have a problem ...... I like a clean bike so I guess that makes me gay :unsure:
Well piss on it ... Hot chicks dig shiny bits <lol> .. and I like awards...... so there!! :tease:

Don't sweat it NovaFlyer....it's not a gay thing.....it's just your not a lazy B@#!@*d.....unlike the unclean, unwashed & under educated .....congratulations on your win.... :good:

Don't sweat it NovaFlyer....it's not a gay thing.....it's just your not a lazy B@#!@*d.....unlike the unclean, unwashed & under educated .....congratulations on your win.... :good:
I see Gānadians stick up for one another! :bleh:

:grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Congratulations, but there was some dirt on the front of the swingarm. LOL! Theres nothing wrong with having a clean bike, especially with our damn off season, we have to do something with the bikes! Once they're all farkled up, you might as well clean them!

Hee hee, the smudge comment was pretty funny though, you must admit! Tidy Boy! LMAO

I wash my bike and the next morning on my way to work it rains. I wash my bike and the next day it rains on my way home from work. A motorcycle event is upcoming so I wash my bike, on the way to the event I get behind a dump truck spewing mud and dirt. I wash and detail my bike right down to the smallest part and the next day I find my route to work has been torn up and now is a dirt/mud work site. My wife says, "Lets go to see the garden/farm/butterfly/flower display" and it turns out to be at the end of a 10 mile long dirt road. This is the first bike that I have had that I can't keep clean, including my last bike that was black. Wellhell, it is even one of those Koolrelian Silver types that doesn't normally show dirt. Now I take pride in the condition of my dirt-ball. It shows use but hides all the extensive maintenance, care, farkles and love. With out further adieu, I present my '04 persona: Pig Pen

pigpen.gif

Everyone that I know tries not to park too close to Pig Pen or stand too close to my bike and will attest to its normal abhorrent condition.

NovaFlyer, glad you're bike was clean enough on that day, at that time to take the (gay) Show 'n Shine award! Congratulations on your win. Come ride with me for a few weeks and let's see what happens <_<

If they have a Show 'n Shine award on the day that my bike emerges from its long winter slumber I *may* win, however the next day all bets are off. If I were to just stop riding my bike it would stay cleaner much longer....

I think not!!! :yahoo:

Alan, You know that pigpen affliction is contageous. I've parked my bike next to yours too many times and now I've got a perpetually grimey bike. Oh well, there are worse things.

Have you emerged from the recent ice battle unscathed? Weather forecast indicates that spring may really be here now. Hope so.

Russ

A clean bike is a sign that it's only a crush. A dirty bike is a sign that it's true love. After all, when was the last time you sold a dirty bike? :p

the smudge comment was pretty funny though, you must admit! Tidy Boy! LMAO

Yup... It was. Do I have to mention that 'you' won 2nd place ?? .. Hmmmm.. Do I? ;)

It was good to get out riding the other day Bullit. Bike's all derrrrrrty now :lol:

I thinks the 'gay' rules get relaxed when entering the bike in a show. There's a big difference between spotless clean 1 day of the year & spotless clean the other 364 days also. Maybe we need to get a ruling from the higher authorities...

the smudge comment was pretty funny though, you must admit! Tidy Boy! LMAO
Yup... It was. Do I have to mention that 'you' won 2nd place ?? .. Hmmmm.. Do I? ;)

It was good to get out riding the other day Bullit. Bike's all derrrrrrty now :lol:
Yeah, but hitting 200kph with 18 psi in the rear tire was "interesting" to say the least. That's what I get for rushing out and not doing my pre-flight inspection. :construction:

I also like to keep the machine somewhat clean, I should have mentioned the January bugs that were on your bike before the Show & Shine. We did pretty good considering all those BMW's and St1300's!