I love this site

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phroenips

Pronounced "Free-nips"...it's just a
Reaction score
This site is most awesome.

I've joined just a week ago (and also bought two FJRs in that time frame). I've learned so much from these forums, it's absolutely fantastic. Thanks everyone!!

That is all.

Welcome from Bothell, Washington! Two in one week!!! That's slightly excessive, but sounds good to me! :clapping:

I've joined just a week ago (and also bought two FJRs in that time frame). I've learned so much from these forums, it's absolutely fantastic. Thanks everyone!!

That is all.

That's cool, but what site are you refering to? Give us the link so we can check it out too. :blink:

I hate this place. :p :p :p

And all the perverts in it, too.

Except Howie. He offered to set me up with his manatee's sister once. So he's OK in my book.

That is all.

That's cool, but what site are you refering to? Give us the link so we can check it out too. :blink:
This site...fjrforum.com

This site...fjrforum.com

___---==ZOOOOMMM=

:blink:

The humor here tends to be very dry and subtle, or gutter. there really isn't an in between.

LOL. Welcome! I'm in the Springs too, there's a bunch of us here on the Front Range, keep your eyes peeled, several of us are swirling around the idea of setting up some group rides this summer.

SOOOO.....What's a person doing buying 2 FJRs in one week?

Circus act?

Spare for the lady?

Backup bike in case of electrical gremlins?

Spare cam chain tensioner holder?

You REALLY like rubber...and love the smell of two sets of tires?

SOOOO.....What's a person doing buying 2 FJRs in one week?
Circus act?

Spare for the lady?

Backup bike in case of electrical gremlins?

Spare cam chain tensioner holder?

You REALLY like rubber...and love the smell of two sets of tires?
Well, my partner got one, I rode it around some, and was hooked. I traded in my Suzuki M90 for a used one. I thought it was bad before, we both had blue bikes (although they were quite different shades of blue). Now do we not only have the same exact color bike, but the same exact bike. oh well.

This site...fjrforum.com

___---==ZOOOOMMM=

:blink:

The humor here tends to be very dry and subtle, or gutter. there really isn't an in between.

LOL. Welcome! I'm in the Springs too, there's a bunch of us here on the Front Range, keep your eyes peeled, several of us are swirling around the idea of setting up some group rides this summer.
*sigh* I should've caught that...I'll do better next time ;)