Ignacio In the Iron Butt Rally

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he's either in or about to be in some really crappy weather....

2xradarb3_anim.gif

The link to that view is www.tvortex.net/extras/weather - a co-worker set that up at his house...it's pretty handy in this area :)

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best to Matt, TurboDave and all the FJR buds who are riding. It will be fun to track you guys and above all be safe. Painman. <>< :yahoo:

I know I am looking forward to the splendid weather that will be in Spartanburg those days leading up to Go Time.... <_<

SpartanburgWeather.jpg

I know I am looking forward to the splendid weather that will be in Spartanburg those days leading up to Go Time.... <_<
Perhaps you should put out the call for Umbrella Girls. Surely the IBA can entice some hopelessly deformed young women to assist in this time of need. For the cause and all. Just to protect scorers and staff, naturally, not the riders. They paid to be abused earn these memories. ;)

Wishing the best to all of you. Sending great vibes your way.
:)

Ohhh... So that's why ya had to buy new ones :huh: Ah well have fun guys :clapping: an whoever gets the yellow one? The switch is flaky..

:lol:

:jester:
Looks who's talkin about being flaky. If you would just keep your goats, sheep and other critters away, there would be no need to buy new ones. :p

Good luck to all our FJR brothers and all the other competitors as well!

Enjoy the ride, and finish safely!

Well, I am finally outta here.

Spokane, via Santa Ana, Chicago, and Spartanburg or BUST!!!

Looks like it might be wet the next couple days. A fitting prelude to the IBR me thinks. Next stop: A certain future ex-KTM owner for some maintenance and catfish.

Wish me luck boys and girls.

Well, I am finally outta here.
Spokane, via Santa Ana, Chicago, and Spartanburg or BUST!!!

Looks like it might be wet the next couple days. A fitting prelude to the IBR me thinks. Next stop: A certain future ex-KTM owner for some maintenance and catfish.

Wish me luck boys and girls.
will do

now be careful how many miles ya put on that worn out bike... :rolleyes:

Dave, Matt, Greg and all the other participants (especially the FJR riders) - Best wishes for safe and successful rides!

Good luck Skoot. Have a great ride and don't let yourself be bummed out by weather or anything else, just keep on trucking.

Just got my 2nd phone call from SkooterG. 1st was last night at 2100 and he was still packing. Rolling through Santa Rosa, New Mexico as we speak!

Just got my 2nd phone call from SkooterG. 1st was last night at 2100 and he was still packing. Rolling through Santa Rosa, New Mexico as we speak!
God, I just thought of something really wicked and nasty. I have got HotRodZilla's cell phone number. I ought to call AJ and see if he is operating his Albuquerque police unit right now. Skoot wouldn't recognize "El Zilla" in his police uniform.

Classic photograph would be Skooty on The Dirty Old Whore being lit up with lights and sirens by Albuquerque PD on I-40!!!