In Development: Superbike Wave Rotors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyway

Reaction score
:dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Superbike-Rotors-02.jpg

Look! The set on the right goes with my red '06!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look! The set on the left goes with my red '06!!
OK, man. Put your $$$$ where your mouth is. How much d'ya wanna bet the US 2006 will be red? :aggressive:

I've got $50 says it won't be :agent:

Stef

"Wave" rotors will not overheat and fade as quickly as the stock ones.

If you combine braided steel lines, wave rotors and ceramic pads you certainly improve on the FJR's braking performance.

Stef

lavori_fjr_025.jpg

lavori_fjr_029.jpg

teerex - did you polish the lips of your wheels? They don't look stock in the pictures.

Teerex,

That is just a mean tease showing us you Leo Vince's.(The following question is a thread jack. Sorry.) ;) :eek:fftopic:

Are you happy with the Leo Vince's? I want something that sounds a whole lot better but is not god awful loud...

Tim

Again, sorry about the thread jack...

Tim,

not a problem.

I'm happy with the LV's because they give the Feejer "cojones" without being loud...then again, you can take the baffles out (which I haven't done).

Check it out for yourself, bro

Vroom, vroom

Stef

PS: This is a sound bite from my own bike

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Stef,

$50 bet, huh?

Is that like 63,000,000,000 lira?

And about 4 Euros?

:D

Stef - Is that Leo Vance SBK emblem a sticker, or is it riveted on, or...???

It almost looks like a sticker that one might be able to peel off... yes? No?
All of the Leo Vince's I have sold have come with the Logo in the form of a sticker. I removed mine with a hair dryer. The metal logos come in the package along with rivets if you want to install them.

$50 bet, huh?
Is that like 63,000,000,000 lira?

And about 4 Euros?
He he he.... :p

Try 40 Euros bro (or 17 gazillion Lira -- like we used to call Monopoly money in the olden days :blink: ).

Stef

PS: Rode next to a red 2002 European FJR today. Pretty color, no question about it. Not as fast as the blue one, though.