It's like it never happened

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gearman

Reaction score
OK, let's try this again. Same as the deceased bike with the addition of a Corbin seat, Givi topcase and bar risers. Nearly identical mileage and condition. I also got the oem seats and luggage rack. I am pleased. Ok,ok...I'm more like a kid on Christmas morning! Now if you'll excuse me, I feel the overwhelming urge to go play. Over and out.

DSC02293.jpg

Great looking bike !!!!! Now don't let Mark lead you astray again :rolleyes:
Nope..not Marks fault. It's the pilot in commands job to assess road conditions and act accordingly...even if you're following someone. I've been riding these things since the summer of love and one street "get off" ain't too shabby over that many decades. Live (luckily) and learn.

Cripes! Go out an get that thing dirty! Yer killin' me eyes :blink:

Looks pretty good for a Blue Bike though ;)

:jester:

OK, let's try this again. Same as the deceased bike with the addition of a Corbin seat, Givi topcase and bar risers. Nearly identical mileage and condition. I also got the oem seats and luggage rack. I am pleased. Ok,ok...I'm more like a kid on Christmas morning! Now if you'll excuse me, I feel the overwhelming urge to go play. Over and out.
DSC02293.jpg
[SIZE=24pt]Is that a BMW?[/SIZE]

I finally managed to get some miles in and all seems well. Tomorrow I'll get the Strada's installed and hopefully the PC will be in by Saturday. I'm not too crazy about the bar risers. Maybe because I'm used to clipons.