• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

legal speeding H.A.R.D. setup for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavrik

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i'm looking to sell my Legal Speeding H.A.R.D. setup. If your not familiar, this is a helmet assisted radar device the give you a heads up display, in your helmet, with visual flashes when your radar is triggered. Mine is setup to be used with a valentine 1 radar. It uses lithium batteries and and new set of batteries will last a very long time.

Normally when purchased new you would get one receiver and one sending unit for $125 or more. The kit i'm selling has two receivers and one sending unit, so you can have a back up, i would like $100 for all. If you have any questions or would like picture, that can be provided upon request. (i have not figured how to load a photo on the site yet)

thanks

mavrik

Last edited by a moderator:
That was quick.
Yep! I've been eyeballing that thing for a long time. The price is awesome. That must be good Mojo coming back to me for being a good little boy my whole life!
innocent.gif
yes.gif

That was quick.
Yep! I've been eyeballing that thing for a long time. The price is awesome. That must be good Mojo coming back to me for being a good little boy my whole life!
innocent.gif
yes.gif
See what happens when you spend more time on the FJRForum, instead of the "giantassdildosareus" website?
biggrin.png
More time? I'd say its about 50/50 nowadays! :))
Frick...

wheaton....that was some fun a@# stuff
...meet Frack.

Latest posts