Let me be the first

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife keeps telling me I have a big ... mouth. I knew there was a reason for being that!

Fun to think about but really wouldn't anyone I know to be that "unbalanced".

Rick

The biggest boob in the picture is her. My most serious concern for her health....................is her mental health.
Yep, a woman that goes that big must have some serious issues. Anything over....oh say......a 38 f is just a waste.
...more than a mouthful is a waste...s'truth!
Nope. Size does matter when you're doin' some things........just sayin'

jim

Face it,

Tits are for kids..literally speaking. :yes:

For me, the real money is on a great set of legs.

There's a good deal of stuff that has to come together and when it does :good:

For me, the real money is on a great set of legs.

I used to think the same thing until I found out they only get thrown aside anyway.

Search google for "zena-fulsom" I'm not going to post a link here as it'll probably get me banned :p

I thought this was some kind of racist thread when I saw the "38 KKK" in the title. Man, I thought this forum is really going downhill. And I was sorta right! :lol:

A few observations...

- there is always an ex-boyfriend who paid for the surgery in these stories. If I ever paid for implants, they would be returned to me, should the relationship go awry. I'm not buying the car that the next guy will be driving, so to speak...

- I noticed that most of the pics in that first group on her website are taken by her, at arm's length. Does the gal have any friends?

- If I ever decide to pinstripe my Feejer, I want to hire her. Didja see those racing stripe eyebrows?

:blink: