• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a new 2006/2007...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmdaniel

Has A Well Known Member
Reaction score
Well, sold my Honda VTX 1300 today, so I could make the move from cruiser to the FJR. Anyone know how to find new inventory on a 2006A? I see here and there in messages on this forum that there are a few available, but whenever I try to find them myself by going to dealer websites, all I get is the standard "fill this quote info out" webpage, with no idea whether there is inventory at that dealer or not. I may consider an extremely low mileage used bike, but all my past bikes have been new....

Living in Austin, TX, but not afraid to ride one home from a reasonable distance... First preference is a 2006, simply due to the color, but I could live with a 2007. If I have to settle for the latter, I think D&H may be due for a call... Thanks for any help you can provide! :rolleyes:

Well, sold my Honda VTX 1300 today, so I could make the move from cruiser to the FJR. Anyone know how to find new inventory on a 2006A? I see here and there in messages on this forum that there are a few available, but whenever I try to find them myself by going to dealer websites, all I get is the standard "fill this quote info out" webpage, with no idea whether there is inventory at that dealer or not. I may consider an extremely low mileage used bike, but all my past bikes have been new....
Living in Austin, TX, but not afraid to ride one home from a reasonable distance... First preference is a 2006, simply due to the color, but I could live with a 2007. If I have to settle for the latter, I think D&H may be due for a call... Thanks for any help you can provide! :rolleyes:
try here

Richard

I Have a new 07 and I just sold my 05. I am very pleased with the 07 and I purchased mine at Desert Valley Powersports, the sponsor of this web site. They are very good people to deal with and gave me a very fair out the door price on a new one. you might also ask if they still have an06. They did have one when I was over their last. Call Art Pitillo @509-786-0260. Good Luck and I don't think that you will regret it. BenKFJR

Check the sale ads. I know wisconsin is only 24 hrs or so away. Sounds like a good road trip.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=20191 Try this.

No affiliation with this ebayer...

Linky

$11850 for an 07 seems like a good deal to me.

Someone from up that way (Massillon, Ohio) might know of this dealer and what they are like.

-MD

Tony has a few FJRs in stock in his dealership in Texarkana, Yamaha Sports Center. He is a great dealer and really shines in the customer service department. And by the time you got back to Austin it would be broke-in. It's just an average ride for a sport-tourer!

Oh, it's 1-800-YAMAHA-O

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony has a few FJRs in stock in his dealership in Texarkana, Yamaha Sports Center. He is a great dealer and really shines in the customer service department. And by the time you got back to Austin it would be broke-in. It's just an average ride for a sport-tourer!
Oh, it's 1-800-YAMAHA-O
I was thinking about him, but couldn't pass up the deal on eBay.....

No affiliation with this ebayer...
Linky

$11850 for an 07 seems like a good deal to me.

Someone from up that way (Massillon, Ohio) might know of this dealer and what they are like.

-MD
That's where I bought mine. It was 12,031.50 after paying the documentation fees. I was pleased with the transaciton.