• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for saddle bag liners

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pair from my '06 , never used , with carry straps, perfect cond.- $65.00 shipped US- check or moner order.

Wanted saddle bag liners in good condition for a 2006 FJR. Please message me with information and I will reply ASAP. Thanks, Eric
A recent post from a newer member was stating all the things about the fjr he didn't like. among the things were the liners. he offerd his up for sale. if you do a search of "liners" you are bound to find the initial post, it couldn't have been more than 2-3 days ago.

Lee

Wanted saddle bag liners in good condition for a 2006 FJR. Please message me with information and I will reply ASAP. Thanks, Eric
here it is...the post subject, anyway.

10000 mile impressions from new FJR owner

I ordered after market bag liners from Bestem Powersports.

I was disappointed with the bags, I expected the bags to just slip in, and they don't.

You have to finesse the bags in, even empty.

There is a odor emitted from the bags the resembles gasoline.

The first night in the hotel, the room smelled like gasoline.

My clothes smelled like gasoline the next day.

The quality seems to be good but I was disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was disappointed with the bags, I expected the bags to just slip in, and they don't.

There is a odder emitted from the bags the resembles gasoline.

Sure sounds like you have a problem there . . .

There is a odder emitted from the bags the resembles gasoline.

Sure sounds like you have a problem there . . .
They are about half the price of Yamaha Bag liners.

I guess you get what you pay for. ;)

just noticed this thread, have the new set from my 08 (and actually a new set from my 04 somewhere?). never use the side cases they are stored. the new liners are inside and also never used.

I think they are $100 new and the fakes are 55, plus shipping on ebay. I'd part with for $65.

PM if interested.