Loud Pipes? Nice job.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every large motorcycle gathering I have attended was 98% Harley's and 100% deafening. It's just one more reason I cannot stand the HD culture.

Encountering a Harley with stock exhaust (I assume) that has a nice low level grumble actually gets my attention due to the rarity of it.

I used to have one of these shirts. I got some interesting reactions from some people. Wore it to a "biker bar" and someone asked "what makes you think you can wear that shirt in here?". I replied, "I have been a Motorcycle Rider Coach for 10 years, change my mind".

if_loud_pipes_save_lives_imagine_what_learning_to_ride_that_thing_could_do_shirt__40842__27435.1454604577.jpg

Every large motorcycle gathering I have attended was 98% Harley's and 100% deafening. It's just one more reason I cannot stand the HD culture.

Encountering a Harley with stock exhaust (I assume) that has a nice low level grumble actually gets my attention due to the rarity of it.
You should try living 300 yards from I-90 15 miles west of Sturgis, LOL

That's because it was designed by Bryan Nesbitt, the lead designer of the Chrysler PT Cruiser. 
Ha, I can't wait to tell my daughter that her beloved HHR was designed by the head designer of the PT Cruiser. NOTHING pisses her off more than for someone to say, "hey, I like your PT Cruiser"? LOL