• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Many FJR Farkles mostly gen2,gen3 but some gen1 Round 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTFJR13

Reaction score
Ok I sold my FJR and I'm taking a break from mototcycling for awhile so I have alot of items to sell. Mufflers, shock, SW motech tank bags, airhawks, riding gear including a couple Aerostich's and heated gear. I'll post all this stuff a little at a time so I don't get overwhelmed with emails and sales.

Dobeck performance TFI controller .For Gen2. it may work on Gen1 Works great no laptop needed. can be adjusted along side of the road. $150 shipped to the CONUS

Garmin nuvi 550 100% waterproof gps. Just a basic gps without blue tooth or anything fancy. Has always work good for me. Also come home with the ram mount. $175.00 Shipped to anyone in the CONUS.

SW motech tang bag like new. you will need to buy the tank ring which is $40 for the FJR thru Twisted Throttle. $75.00 Shipped to your door.

I couldn't get pics to post on this stuff so I can give you pics when you message me on them

Here is a link to some of the FJR stuff I have posted on the sport touring forum.

https://www.sport-touring.net/forums/index.php/topic,77448.0.html#.UWyxGLWG3Rw

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the torpid Forum response bites another quick clicker.

:lol:

laugh.png
Well there was a not when I tried to post the first post that said something about the images. I was having some technical difficulties for sure this morning. Not sure why this happended.

Maybe one of the moderators can delete some of these post for me. Sorry for this. I really didn't mean to post this many times.

VTF,

I was scrolling through your photobucket stuff just for fun. That blue snowmobile you had/have... was that stock? It's been a few years since I was around that "world" as I have lived in Florida for 20 years now. I don't recall seeing anything that looked like yours. Could you shed some light on just what it is? It looks like it's been heavily modified.

Gary

No Gary that is a pretty much stock 2007 Yamaha Phazer GT. Just some bolt on cosmetic stuff. Just sold it. Just don't get enough snow here locally to ride it.

Wow, I got screwed up with the 72 listings. I PM'd you about the shock, but I guess I was looking in the wrong mirror, and I was late, so ignore the PM.

Maybe one of the moderators can delete some of these post for me. Sorry for this. I really didn't mean to post this many times.
That's OK. Thanks for pppppposting your stuff.
smile.png

Ok shock is sold and paid for. The seats on the bike went with the bike. I will try and respond to everyone asap but while i'm work I can't get online much. Thanks everyone

Ok some of your guys were asking about the sw motech tank bags. My friend Dean has spoken for the city bag. He contacted me early this morning. So the only SW tankbag I will have it the small daypack 2 with no tank ring unless Dean backs out for some reason.

Chuck I have a size large tourmaster jacket and a Med size tourmaster vest. The vest fits me like it should which is snug but the jacket really should have been a med also for me. If that helps at all