Missouri cop gone wild

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok maybe its staged, maybe its not. but I have had similar experiences as a kid being bullied by cops in a small town. I have also had cops in small towns give me their lunch money so that I had enough to catch a cab home.

-the beauty of human nature

Oops...

Last edited by a moderator:
........although their profession tends to protect the bad I know several good LEO's and even they tend to protect the bad ones (they know the problem childs and dislike their behavior) but wont speak out against them
The f*ck I won't!

Behavior like that is NOT tolerated in my department. When someone like that does their job like that, it makes it difficult for ALL of the rest of us.

And just as a side note,

When the officer asked him for identification, Darrow said he didn't immediately present it because he believes the officer stopped him without probable cause.
This isn't a good idea. A citizen is not legally allowed to resist an unlawful arrest by a police officer, they are only allowed to resist an illegal use of force. The logic behind it is, a courtroom is where the legality of the stop is to take place, not on the street. However, when fearing for your life because an officer is using excessive force, the only remedy is to get away from the use of force.

Just thought I'd bring that up in case some of you were thinking about trying this at home. :)

That is just rediculous.....

I'm glad that it was caught on camera and something happened.

Funniest part. "I've been a cop for almost longer than you've been alive."

From the news article, "a St. George officer for about two years"

Did you all catch the report on this cop and the kid who got him busted on CNN today? Not defending the cop but looks to to me like the kid has been on a mission to bust a cop

Did you all catch the report on this cop and the kid who got him busted on CNN today? Not defending the cop but looks to to me like the kid has been on a mission to bust a cop
Mission accomplished.

Granted. The kid may have priors, may be an ass, may have a record a mile long. BUT, even if all of that were true, the behavior of the cop at that given moment for those given circumstances was wrong.

if this guy acted like that with everyone, he needed to be caught.

I saw it1, but I disagree that he was on a mission to bust a cop. He said that he went to the 24 hour commuter lot to meet a friend to get his cell phone back (he'd left it at the friend's house). He also explained that the reason he had installed the cam was that a year earlier he'd gotten a ticket he didn't think he deserved, but didn't have evidence to prove it. He also said that he "posted" (sic) the video to friends who then posted it to the net without his knowledge and he woke up one morning to find it everywhere. Seemed believable to me, or he is one hell of a good liar (who is either pathological or has the body language deception clue suppression thing down like a trained actor).

1 Find it at https://www.cnn.com/video/ under "Most Popular" and titled "Officer tantrum caught on tape".

I later showed this to my 16 year old son for two reasons, one as a lesson to just shut your mouth other than yes sir or no sir when dealing with a cop and second, that being a cop does not prevent a person from being a jerk anymore than any other job does. (reason to follow rule one)

Jeff Azuar (K-9 Officer)

Vallejo Police Department

By The Delgadillo Family, Vallejo, CA USA

By Norma Cervantes

By The Delgadillo Family,

I wish in this memorial that I could tell you how much we miss you, but words don't even begin to describe it. You went to work and did your job the best you could, not knowing that the price you would have to pay would be the most precious price of all. You layed your life on the line for a job, and a city that you loved so dearly. I think to myself, "How could you be so unselfish?" Then I remember who I'm talking about. A man who loved his job and everything that he and his partners, Rondo, and A.J. stood for. You wore that badge with the upmost dignity and pride and protected us while we slept.

Jeff, we will miss you so much, and when that time comes for us to take that final step up on the stairway to heaven we know that you and Rondo will be there to welcome Us home!! We love you!!! #371

By Norma Cervantes

Jeff was a kind loving Officer who gave his life for what he believed. I worked with Jeff as a CPS social worker and he was always there for me as an Officer and a friend. I miss Jeff every single day of my life. He gave so much for everyone. He has left an a empty hole in everyone's life that he touched.

I saw Jeff the day he died but never knew that it would be the last time I saw him again. I just want to say how much I loved him as a friend and an Officer of the Vallejo Police Department. I miss him everyday of my life. The only consolation is that I know I will see him again. He will be there with Rondo guarding the gates of Heaven...

If you know a Police Officer that puts his life on the line everyday, please don't forget to tell him while he is still alive how much you appreciate and love him for being there!

My life will never be the same again.

Jeff, you are in my heart. When I meet you again, I will beat you in darts this time!

Officer Azuar was serving a warrant based on a bad check case I worked at Napa PD. Officer Azuar was a good friend and an excellent cop. His death struck me hard as I had a direct link as to why he was there.

Officer Azuar is in a better place.

Motorgod:

I'm truly sorry for the loss of your friend -- an apparently selfless public servant doing a tough job that you couldn't pay me enough money to do. I'm grateful that some, like you and your friend, do that job, though.

The greatest problem with the handful of jerks in your profession (as are found in my profession and all others), so ably demonstrated by the asshat in the video, is that they do the greatest disservice to the good ones, like your friend who gave his life doing the job in a way that is a credit to the profession and to the good and decent humans found in it.

Rich

(a member of another maligned profession)