More flying video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool video, thanks. Is that all pilot or is there electronics that can fly that low?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool vid.. That would be pure hands and feet talkin' there folks. TFR (terrain following radar) is only really good for straight level and not for the formation rolling around stuff.

I liked one of the shots where there were obviously accumulated bugs on the windshield........not unlike our bike at FJR nominal speeds :D

That makes sense, I saw the rolls, the knife edges and low flying but didn't put it together that no software would do that kind of stuff.

Was speaking to an ARMY Mate years ago he was with Sigs they were out on manoeuvre's one weekend and they had the Air force involved. We had Mirages at the time (Same as in vid but obviously the vid one's were newer) anyhoo my mate had a comms set up on the top of this valley, they could see down into the valley for a long way. All of a sudden they heard over the net in the area then they could hear them and then they could see them coming up the valley, my mate jumped on the net (confabbing to the pilot) saying they were up at the top of the valley, the leading pilot said well then watch this!.he proceeded to do multiple aileron rolls up the valley, my mate realised there was a problem and as quick as a flash he and his buddies cut down the radio tower positioned at the top of the valley.

The aircraft was that low it appeared it was going to hit the antenna which stood at 27 feet!

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: