• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motoport Ultra II Air Mesh Kevlar gear for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrigger

Reaction score
I have up for sale the ultimate in motorcycle riding gear! I bought this a couple years ago and then soon had to sell my motorcycle so it has only been worn a few times before being hung up in my closet crying out to be put to good use. This is the ultimate in protection, as well as true Kevlar mesh for cool riding in the summer. It also comes with a water and wind proof liner that makes it perfect for those dreary winter days as well. I would like to get $1000 obo. To order the same jacket alone today would be $1,003! I have the following:

• Ultra II Air Mesh Jacket Set with Quad Armor and Jacket LinerNormally $1,003
  • Measurements : Chest - 44" Sleeve - 36" Neck - 16"
  • Color: Hi-Viz Yellow
  • Options:Emergency Information Pocket

Right Sleeve Pocket

Left Sleeve Pocket

Reflective on Sleeves

3" Reflective on Back Instead of 1.5" (Yellow)

Quad Armor Jacket Set

All Reflective Yellow

[*]Ultra II Air Mesh Pants with Tri Armor and Pant Liner
  • Normally $564
  • Measurements: Waist - 36" Inseam - 34"
  • Color: Black
  • Options:

Hip pads

Reflective on calf

• Stretch Kevlar Racing GlovesNormally $129
  • I don't see these on their site anymore. They basically were their carbon racing gloves made from stretch Kevlar instead of leather.
  • Size: XXL, I normally wear a large glove but their measurements on their site said XXL
  • Color: Black
Would like to sell as package, but will separate if someone wants. I also have some Sidi Vortice boots that are like new if interested to go with the package.

Questions on the jacket: what size does it correlate to roughly? I know the motoport is sized to fit. I'm bigger in the neck, and I think 42 in the chest. Any liners with the jacket?

The jacket would be roughly equal to a large. The exact measurements are in the original post above. It is also possible to send the gear back in, or stop by if in the California area, and have them custom fit it for a small fee.

And yes, both jacket and pants come with liners. I even have heated liners for the pants that I'd throw in if someone took the whole package.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure the OP is a fellow Microsoftie. Posting pix is a good idea. Good price on great gear. mine was 2x what he is asking.

I've been trying to add pictures, but that ability is less than intuitive on this forum... Hopefully this works OK.

WP_20141215_22_03_20_Raw.jpg

WP_20141215_22_04_10_Raw.jpg

WP_20141215_22_05_00_Raw.jpg

WP_20141215_22_05_16_Raw.jpg

WP_20160920_09_24_44_Rich.jpg

WP_20160920_09_28_27_Rich.jpg

WP_20160920_09_29_06_Rich.jpg

OK, after trying multiple times, it looks like that worked. A little more info about the gear...

Yes, I am a fellow softie.
smile.png
The pants are a couple years older than the jacket and show more wear due to that as they were worn daily for year round commuting. The jacket, gloves and boots were only a couple months old before being hung up.
upset.gif
I have sewn some conductive thread into the index finger of the right glove to make it work with the touch screen of my GPS and cell phone. Motoport comes with a 7 year warranty on their gear that if they rip or tear in an accident, even at 200 mph on a track they assured me, they will repair or replace the gear. The liners have a lifetime warranty. This is top of the line stuff!!! I have personally never crashed in this to put it to that extreme of a test though. The material is also guaranteed not to melt if it comes in contact with your exhaust or slide on the pavement, unlike other so called Kevlar gear that is really nylon with a few Kevlar threads woven in here and there that will melt into your skin if you slide on the pavement in an accident. The exception to this is on the pants there is a thin layer of nylon over the zipper area that did come in contact with my exhaust and melted a small hole through the first layer. They have said I could send it in to be fixed and have the stretch Kevlar instead of the nylon put over the zipper cover, but I never bothered since the hole is so small and it did not go all the way through all the layers and has not been an issue. There is still a good year of warranty on the pants, and about 5 years on the jacket and gloves.

The boots are top of the line Sidi Vortice, non-perforated model. These are awesome boots that I paid $500 for. All the wear points on these boots are replaceable, even though they show very little wear. The heated pant liner I have is a Warm & Safe/Firstgear size M/L. I would throw the boots in for an additional $200, and would throw in the heated liner and dual temp controller for free if someone takes the entire package. The liners and temperature controller were $289.

The boots are men's size 11.

Lower prices if anyone is interested. I prefer to sell as package, but will separate if wanted.

Jacket with Water & Windproof liner- $700

Pants with Water & Windproof liner as well as heated liner and dual temp controller - $200

Boots - $180

Gloves - $75

If the pictures above don't render for anyone, I just can't seem to figure out how to properly post pics in this forum, I can send any pics you want.

Latest posts