• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Motoport Ultra II Kevlar mesh pants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikerider

Reaction score
I quit riding due to my own medical condition unrelated to motorcycle. I'm selling my Motoport Ultra II Kevlar Air Mesh pants in excellent condition. These were made here in USA (San Diego.) The pants were made entirely with 100% thick and heavy Kevlar. I bought it with the optional hip armor ($50) and I added the excellent BMW CE level 2 Orange armor to the knees/shins to double the protection. The pants are fully armored from hips to thighs to knees to shins that you can hit with a big hammer and not feeling it. Absolutely 1 of the best protection that money can buy.

The Motoport sizing is very very weird so I'm listing my size for your reference: I'm 5'8", 175 lbs and I'm sure it fits someone over/under quite nicely as these are overpants to be worn over street pants.

Full specs here: https://www.motoport.com/product/ultra-ii-air-mesh-pant/

$350 + shipping or pick up in West Covina, CA.

Attachments

• motoport_pants.jpg
    motoport_pants.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I hope the follow pics are very clear about the measurements. If not, please let me know.

Here are some actual measurements that I just took:

Waist measurement here. The waist has wide elastic band that it will fit waist much larger by several inches easily. It also has a built-in belt that it can fit smaller waist. Pretty flexible.
20220827_130102.jpg

Overall length:
20220827_130142.jpg

Inseam:
inseam.jpg

Last edited: