Muzzys 4 into 2 into1 pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my bike to the local tuesday night bike meet, other members from here really like the looks and sound of the pipes,they are not to loud but still sound really good when you get on it.Another purchase worth while. :)
Stu, enjoyed hearing your Muzzy at our local bike night. Very clean set-up! The quality looks outstanding. I was pleasantly surprised with the subtle/mellow deep tone for a 4-2-1. :thumbsup:

Do they come with cats already installed, or do you have to cut them out of the stock exhaust and install them yourself?

:haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching her dance for hours now.
I'm pretty sure she is saying " Buck up, my ass stump" :)

As for the exhaust, somebody needs to design a system where the can simply "flips up" with the bags off. The can would be all the way up when twsited 180 degrees opposite the normal down position. Tighten the clamp, and maybe secure a mounting point up top. This would work particularly well with this single can system.
"blow job" grin. Not much movement in those mams, store bought but what the hell. Gorgeous chick though!

Nice looking system. Looks like it will be loud!

Guess a power commander will sharpen up the power output.

What results did Muzzy get on the dyno?

OK fellas, I'm lost. Where is the pictures of the dancer?
Well it was removed by administration :angry2: But this is the same girl.....

https://www.vidking.com/viewvideo.php?id=1470

:) Well heres my first attempt at using my new camera,so it's not the best.

Camera was about 4 feet from bike so as you can see the pipe is not to loud.

:) Well heres my first attempt at using my new camera,so it's not the best.Camera was about 4 feet from bike so as you can see the pipe is not to loud.
For some reason i cannot get the sound clip to post correctly?

This Sucks big time !!!!!!

I called Muzzy today to inquire about the 4 into 1 exhaust system for a 2006 FJR-AE. I was told that to their knowledge the existing system they have probably will not fit the 2006 model and they have no intentions at this time of building a set of headers for the 2006 FJR. It seems the sales of the FJR systems didn't turn out too be profitable for them. It really looks like a very nice setup.

If anybody wants the sound clip,i'll send it to your email address.

PM me if interested.

very very nice and only 695.00 ...... shit the blue flames were just about the same price and thATS FOR 2 SLIPS ONS .

I'd like to see pics, from both sides.
Picture007.jpg

This Sucks big time !!!!!!

I called Muzzy today to inquire about the 4 into 1 exhaust system for a 2006 FJR-AE. I was told that to their knowledge the existing system they have probably will not fit the 2006 model and they have no intentions at this time of building a set of headers for the 2006 FJR. It seems the sales of the FJR systems didn't turn out too be profitable for them. It really looks like a very nice setup.
Why don't we get everybody that's interested in this system for an '06 together and contact Muzzy with a "big" order. I bet if we can get 25 or so, they'll build the system for an '06. It may be a bit higher than $695.00, but I'd be in for sure. Losing 30+ pounds is huge and the extra HP is just gravy.

Think of it as a PDP for the exhaust..........!

Anybody interested?

I called them back and spoke to Dave. Apparently they changed their tune. Muzzy is currently looking for a 2006 FJR to test and do a mock up on. So us 2006 Fjr are in luck.

Anyone help me locate the software for the Power Commander when using the Muzzy 4 into 2 into 1 stainless oval sytem?

I've talked to Gary McCoy this AM and he has super pricing on the Muzzy & PC.

Before I make the purchase, I just want to make sure that I can get the software. Or do I have to take my bike to a dyno and have them tune it?

Thanks for any info you guys/gals can provide.

Is the system ceramic coated? If not does anyone know a ballpark figure for having this done.

I'm itchin for a exhaust, but I like the idea of the Holeshot system being coated to reduce heat.

I'm sure the lack of a cat will help also.

Bryce