• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

N/LINE FJR SHELF

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in...can't wait to see the shots.
Kryme,

If you give me your address I can calculate freight, Then you'll be ready to send payment to Paypal or you can send me a check.

Thanks,

cateye77

[SIZE=12pt]N/Line Accessories by Brydenscot Metal Products, Inc[/SIZE]

This is a proven and tested product for mounting your electronic goodies. Keep your handlebars free and uncluttered

Designed built and tested by a veteran long distance enthusiast and 99 Ironbutt Silver Medal finisher.

One convenient mounting surface for electronics

Precision Laser cut aluminum with stainless steel hardware.

Black anodized finish.

No modifying body work.

Mount GPS, Radar detector, clocks, timers, temperature guages, etc.

Shades Instrument panel

Puts your GPS in your line of sight, don't take your eyes off the road anymore.

Solid and sturdy.

Photo illustrated step by step installation instructions.

Life time guaranteed

Price delivered within the 48 states is $115.00. (Via Paypal, $120.00 to [email protected])

or send check to:

Brydenscot Metal Products

PO Box 5486

San Bernardino, CA 92412

153.jpg

155.jpg

157.jpg

beauty-of-shelf.jpg

Optional Bracket mounts "Ram" or "Garmin" bracket to dash. Now black anodized in place of silver.

$ 15.00

Other products coming soon!

N/Line Accessories by Brydenscot Metal Products

[SIZE=12pt]N/Line Accessories by Brydenscot Metal Products, Inc[/SIZE]

This is a proven and tested product for mounting your electronic goodies. Keep your handlebars free and uncluttered

Designed built and tested by a veteran long distance enthusiast and 99 Ironbutt Silver Medal finisher.

One convenient mounting surface for electronics

Precision Laser cut aluminum with stainless steel hardware.

Black anodized finish.

No modifying body work.

Mount GPS, Radar detector, clocks, timers, temperature guages, etc.

Shades Instrument panel

Puts your GPS in your line of sight, don't take your eyes off the road anymore.

Solid and sturdy.

Photo illustrated step by step installation instructions.

Life time guaranteed

Price delivered within the 48 states is $115.00. (Via Paypal, $120.00 to [email protected])

or send check to:

Brydenscot Metal Products

PO Box 5486

San Bernardino, CA 92412

153.jpg

155.jpg

157.jpg

beauty-of-shelf.jpg

Optional Bracket mounts "Ram" or "Garmin" bracket to dash. Now black anodized in place of silver.

$ 15.00

Other products coming soon!

N/Line Accessories by Brydenscot Metal Products

I am also interested in your shelf for my '06. Let me know the out the door price with shipping to Sacramento area and I will paypal you the funds. Thanks

To all you 06 folks,FJR06 Dash

The second fitting happened on Monday. My new friend "Turbo Dave" and Ian Lang of Skyway Machine brought the motorcycle to my shop. Thank you very much. I believe we are ready to make a limited run. I'm going to sell the first production for 95.00 + freight ($10.00-15.00). Sign up now for this price. The deadline will be Ffriday Sept 15th.

Pictures will be posted as soon as I get the pre-production model on Turbo Daves bike next week. It will just have some satin black paint on it for the pictures.

Thanks for you interest.
Yep, I'll take one.

Cateye77,

Will the shelf work with a Rifle aftermarket windshield and tuning block. I'm sure you must be familiar with it, but just in case: The tuning block tilts the windshield back, changing the angle of the windshield relative to the front of the fairing. The shelf looks like it's a little higher than the top of the fairing and I'm wondering if changing the angle of the windshield might either cause contact with the shelf or prevent mounting some taller accessories.

BTW - the shelf looks like a great addition.

Thanks Cateye. PM sent along with shipping info for an 06 model.

Mike Evans

Saratoga Springs, NY

So excited...sliders and CC mount heading my way...any photos yet Cateye77?