NAFO4 Web Site is Live!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY!!
Yeah you!
agent.gif

There's only 1 week left to sign up for NAFO4
big_boss.gif

NAFO4
And I'm in!!!! (Waiting for hotel info, but otherwise in)
clapping.gif

And I'm in!!!! (Waiting for hotel info, but otherwise in)
clapping.gif
Welcome back, haven't heard from you for awhile.
I normally don't say too much anyways Karl...

Well, we do have a hondapotamus as well as the FJR. Like you and that stealth thing you ride, more than one interest...

Is this the guy who had the unfortunate incident?
That'd be me if your talking about the dog encounter during the Hooterville 400.... in 2011.

I may finally get to meet you. I've tried a couple different times to make one of your tech days, but have been unable to, for various reasons.

---

I did lay low after the incident , during the time a law suit (over that incident) was up in the air (lasted about a year), and was banned by the wife from stepping a foot into Misery (so I couldn't do the 400 there).

After the law suit was settled and I was released to venture out... there's stuff in life that seems to eat up time!

Timing looks to be right this year for this outing!
yess.gif

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bustanut joker" data-cid="1171904" data-time="1408907198"><p>

Is this the guy who had the unfortunate incident?</p></blockquote>

If by unfortunate incident you mean riding bitch on the back of my bike after that other stuff...yes. He hasn't forgiven me yet for that sweet ride back to the hotel. Unfortunately no photos...

:)

How come an event held in Wisconsin with most of the rides to be done in Wisconsin has only two people from Wisconsin registered for the event? There's 19 riders coming from Minnesota across the river. Heck, there's six coming from Ontario.

How come an event held in Wisconsin with most of the rides to be done in Wisconsin has only two people from Wisconsin registered for the event? There's 19 riders coming from Minnesota across the river. Heck, there's six coming from Ontario.
You have one in my backyard and I'm not coming either. Old hat, and who wants to ride 25miles to a Rally in ReRallity?

Js'Ns :)

You have one in my backyard and I'm not coming either. Old hat, and who wants to ride 25miles to a Rally in ReRallity?

Js'Ns
smile.png
KJ, you're different...I would go and show the peeps where the good roads are only locals know about....Js'Ns
tonguesmiley.gif

Js'Ns :)
KJ, you're different...I would go and show the peeps where the good roads are only locals know about....Js'Ns :tonguesmiley:
And further more... A rally like this is so much more than just riding. Like petey said to show off your local riding area also the chance to meet fellow FJR riders from across the country, in a word SWAG, the Rally Rallye and the chance to hang out with and tire kick with 70 other FJR riders. Yeah, that happens in my backyard all the time :tonguesmiley: And don't forget a really cool shirt :yahoo:

Js'Ns
smile.png
I have not missed a SEO Ramble since I started going back in 08...GREAT roads never get old. Not to mention all of the great folks I have met there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Js'Ns
smile.png
KJ, you're different...I would go and show the peeps where the good roads are only locals know about....Js'Ns
tonguesmiley.gif
I hear ya, but... if I'm taking time off from work, I'm wanting to be some place other than in my backyard (No Homecations for me!). Time off for me (not close to retired yet) is treasured, and there is a lot for me to see yet in the good ole USofA (and elseware). Yeah I'm different I guess, and you should know this Petey!... as we discussed yours (and mine) German backgrounds before. :)

Cheers

Anybody arriving in La Crosse on Wednesday let me know we've got some jobs to do
big_boss.gif
No heavy lifting
grin.gif
I was planning on coming down on Thursday, but if you need some help I can come down on Wednesday.

Do you need help with transporting anything down to LaCrosse?

Anybody arriving in La Crosse on Wednesday let me know we've got some jobs to do
big_boss.gif
No heavy lifting
grin.gif
I was planning on coming down on Thursday, but if you need some help I can come down on Wednesday.

Do you need help with transporting anything down to LaCrosse?
All transport needs are being taken care of by Brown and the USPS, thanks. I'm thinking there are a few already planning on a Wednesday arrival but haven't heard from many yet. I'll let you know.

Gramps, he really wants help checking the brews for quality!
How did you guess how I pay my help :drinks: