Need a new Wallpaper for my Computer. (Post up your FJR Pics)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11112007244.jpg

BossHoss.jpg

WhiteKnuckles.jpg

Me and my truck near 13,000 feet at Mosquito Pass in Colorado on a one-lane "path" when the first snow of the season came.... and no, I didn't check the weather before I took on that adventure. At that moment I turned a new shade of white.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of my faves. Everyone mostly has lots of blue and openness in theirs. I like to be different, so mine is surrounded by forest.

fjr_smokies_001.jpg

Wow, Some very impressive photo's from everyone who has posted. Thanks for taking the time to post these up. Guess I should have some nice background shots for my computer and some screen saver shots also.

Keep on posting up the photo's. I think it would be cool to see some photo's of your insturment panels showing how you have them set up. Stuff like GPS's, Cruise controls, radar detectors etc. Essentially a view from the cockpit looking forward. Lets see some?

Not so sure how to add pics to my post... if it's easy I'll try, if it takes more than two steps I will most likely get frustrated and murderize my computer.. I hate these things like you wouldn't believe.

Any EASY advise...?

Artist

OK now I'm pissed... Not only will this *&%$# site NOT take a new pic for my avatar but now it doesn't even show the one I had!! By the time I get a pic small enough to fit the requirements its about 6 pixels wide and a fuzzy dot! THEN it tells me that an "error" occured because my choice was too big... I MADE IT 40kb... like it says... also, wtf is that little caption under tha "choose" button that says it will resize for you if its too big? It ain't workin!! And I'm about to quit F'ing around and sign off. Anyone able to help here? I just want to add a goddam picture...

I HATE computers!!! My day is ruined... F this.

Artist

OK now I'm pissed... Not only will this *&%$# site NOT take a new pic for my avatar but now it doesn't even show the one I had!! By the time I get a pic small enough to fit the requirements its about 6 pixels wide and a fuzzy dot! THEN it tells me that an "error" occured because my choice was too big... I MADE IT 40kb... like it says... also, wtf is that little caption under tha "choose" button that says it will resize for you if its too big? It ain't workin!! And I'm about to quit F'ing around and sign off. Anyone able to help here? I just want to add a goddam picture...
I HATE computers!!! My day is ruined... F this.

Artist
CLICKY HERE FIRST, then CLICKY HERE

Thank you, LDRydr, that was a nice gesture and a gentlemanly thing to do.

I have this oddity about me that most people I know don't understand... I am theee most laidback person (in true artist fashion) and cool as a cuke, I could have bombs dropping around me and won't get riled, but the moment anything computer related happens I am ready to shoot from the belltower. Nothing infuriates me like how poorly intuitive hitech actually is. It's soulless and unsatisfying and ruining life (not in the social term but in the description). I could be in the middle of a refractory period from the best hmmr known to man and if a ding-error from the computer in the other room goes off I'd cringe. As an artist I rely on talent and feeling and decisions to create, and there is something alive in what happend then... but these infernal machines reek of insensitivity and coldness. It would be like carving turns in the canyon on a FJR versus sitting on a couch playing "FJR vieo games"... Guess I will never love them. I'm probably 2/3 the way thru my lifetime, so I don't have to worry too much longer. I don't even carry a cell phone unless I'm on a trip. No computer in my studio at home (I don't own one).

Right now I just want to figr out how to put another pic on my avatar space.

C

"I could be in the middle of a refractory period from the best hmmr known to man and if a ding-error from the computer in the other room goes off I'd cringe."

I've had ding periods but my hmmr's have never been known by men. :eek:

Relax dude, it's a motorcycle information site, (I think) not a computer science final exam. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you liked the link. Hey, I'm a "computer guru" and they still frustrate me. That must be the reason why I've just got out of the support-end of things, damn things are supposed to be logical but more and more they're not. :angry2:

Hahaha, seriously, Z, five mins in front of a screen and I look like the kid in your avatar! It's all good, just hate not havng fun because the medium fights back.

See ya all later.

C

just a thought. The COG bunch has a couple a guys who assemble a gob of pictures for a screen saver. I don't have the smarts or the pictures for that Idea but, Man I would love to have the "FJRFORUM Screensaver" on my work computer. With all the guys on here and all the possible pictures. that would be cool!

Dood, become an engineerd. We have terms like:

It's busted.

SNAFU

Blue screened it, eh?

F*^k if I know. It's always like that.

(seeing parts laying around) Frickin9 warranty's totally void now.

PFM (pure friggin magic)

And many many more...

:p

Here is one of my favs from last summer.

dual sportting the FJR. ON NM state 456. 58 miles of dirt state highway!

Latest posts