Need a new Wallpaper for my Computer. (Post up your FJR Pics)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shot taken in Arkansas near Eureka Springs in Nov. 2007

100-0055_IMG.jpg

just a thought. The COG bunch has a couple a guys who assemble a gob of pictures for a screen saver. I don't have the smarts or the pictures for that Idea but, Man I would love to have the "FJRFORUM Screensaver" on my work computer. With all the guys on here and all the possible pictures. that would be cool!
Windows has a screensaver called slideshow. Tell it where your FJR pics are on your computer. Voila.

That'll be $95, please. Paypal only. :p

just a thought. The COG bunch has a couple a guys who assemble a gob of pictures for a screen saver. I don't have the smarts or the pictures for that Idea but, Man I would love to have the "FJRFORUM Screensaver" on my work computer. With all the guys on here and all the possible pictures. that would be cool!
Windows has a screensaver called slideshow. Tell it where your FJR pics are on your computer. Voila.

That'll be $95, please. Paypal only. :p
Yes, I knew that! I enjoy lookin at other peoples FJR pictures and where they have been on them.....

Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, OK. I though you meant a custom .scr file. No charge, then! :)

Just right-click pics you like as you see them and save them to a folder, then use the slideshow.

Can anyone point me to a high resolution version of Andrew's corner picture? I have wanted to make it my desktop for some time.

This is currently my desktop:

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
This one?

DSC01833.jpg

This picture is roughly 900 x 650. If you are using a Microsoft platform, right clickon the picture and either select 'Save Picture' or 'Set as Background'.

Here's a few of our very own "ExtremeMarine" that I took at EOM last year. Shoot me a PM if you want a full res copy. (3008x2000)

182.jpg

183.jpg

I quite like this one:

1_483_DSCF6305.JPG

This is the full monty here (2848 x 2136, about 1.8Mbytes).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts