• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New FJR Specific web site

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quicksilver

So.., how fast does that thing go?
Reaction score
Ride Now

They are also interested in ideas for other stuff to offer,

so selection may grow based on your input.

They are also an official EOM sponsor!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought many, many things from Ridenow in the past. Quality people. You can actually use the phone and talk to someone... with a clue!!!

Oh, and other stuff to offer? How 'bout some things for the '06? The Givi windscreen is pre-06, I believe.

They may also want to get more specific on what is pre-06, too. The GenMar risers don't state the model type, though we all know it's not for an 06.

$20 isn't bad, but FJRGoodies has the whole deal for cheaper by a couple of bucks. Not sure if that changes when shipping gets factored in.

Still, they're a quality organization I've been ordering from for a few years now.

They don't recommend using the Yami touring in trunk in combination with the saddle bags? Is this a legal stuff or what?

They don't recommend using the Yami touring in trunk in combination with the saddle bags? Is this a legal stuff or what?
I think that's legal CYA. BMW's sell with top cases AND saddlebags.

For LD touring, both are needed to carry stuff safely without hanging stuff off your bike or in backpacks! B)

Hey they have some pretty good pricing. $230 delivered for Pilot roads. That includes $10 per tire shipping.

Alos they have some undergarments for riding, similar in performance to LD comfort and Under Armor. Pretty good prices.

I bookmarked the page.

Just bought a tankbag you have on sale.

+1 on more items for the '06 and beyond.

Throttlemeister for the '06, or bar-end weight with something like the Kuryaken bar-end throttle boss in metal.

A skyway type slider with multiple attachment points

A highway peg system that isn't too ugly and easily removed when not touring (I have old knees)

Thanks for asking