New Givi E52

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremybhm

Reaction score
I order an E52 a few weeks ago along w/ the sr357 rack, and e97 light kit. It all arrived at the dealer about two weeks ago. I immediately shipped the trunk to Garauld to paint it. While he had the trunk I installed the rack and the wiring for the bottom half of the light kit which ties into the plate(no goofy cables sticking out of the trunk).

The trunk arrived today and it is beautiful. I can't tell the difference between the trunk and the bike's black cherry finish.

Installing the lights into the trunk was pretty easy, except for those pesky little rubber gaskets. They didn't want to sit in the groove very well. After much gnashing of teeth, I managed to get the reflectors back on over the lights with the gaskets mostly in the right spot.

These are terrible night time in the garage pictures, and they should probably be resized, but oh well, I'm not very patient.

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

Hopefully my bike is dirty enough from riding in the rain last week to appease those who thought it was too clean in the last picture that I posted.

posted again :p

DSC00147.jpg

Again, thanks Garauld for a beautiful job.