New member ~ waiting for 06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ_MN

Reaction score
Hello there! New member signing in for the first time here. From the Twin Cities MN, and have a new 06a on order. I am one of the few female ladies it looks like, my husband rides too. I learned on a small yamaha 400, then a ZX7, then my latest bike of a Kawi ZX9. I found that none of them were what I was looking for, so I began my search 2+years ago and think I found what is my perfect bike.

Seems like a great community here, and can't wait for the call that my bike has arrived! :D

Photos, we need photos.

Not of the bike, of you...we know what the bike looks like.

Hey girl! Welcome!

I'm surprised at how many ladies from MN are riding and finding their way to this forum. But then again, we are an independant and special breed!! But this is a great board with a great bunch of guys on here. Enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, you'll find alot of great people here, and lots of comedians. Let us know when you get your bike, oh and post a photo of you so we know what a MN looks like.

Welcome AJ,

Another FNG here :rolleyes: ....waitin' for spring to find N.E Ohio. Temps. forecasted fo 60 degrees this weekend :D ...can't wait! I picked up an "05 this past fall myself.....been ridin beemers for alot of years, but thought I would try the fjr....and boy am i glad I did. Yours will be worth the wait.

Good to see another MN waiter, misery loves company. I called my dealer, Moon Motors, they said "wait some more sucker" it'll be here in April :dribble:

We'll have to have a MN FJR owners gathering at Betty's some weekend, welcome.