New motorcycle podcast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chornbe

Reaction score
Like motorcycling? Like podcasts? So do we. James (JReazor) and I present to you, The Pace Podcast.

The Pace Podcast focuses on the "real life" riders; the commuters, the casual tourers, the sport-touring enthusiasts and the street-bike riders. We discuss news and products for the riders who have made motorcycling part of their regular lives.

The Podcast will offer technical advice, product reviews, service and maintenance tips. We'll discuss tools and equipment for those who perform their own maintenance. We'll discuss modifying a bike to fit a rider's needs and his life. We will talk about being a motorcyclist on a real-world budget, juggling family and career while enjoying this great sport.

Join us on The Pace Podcast at The Pace Podcast or find us in the iTunes store (iTunes Store).

Email questions or listener feedback to [email protected]

The Pace Podcast - Index

About The Pace Podcast – The Pace Podcast

pageheader.jpg

It gets two thumbs up from me. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What I really like about it is the focus on how things matter to real world motorcyclists without the hype of the magazines. It's like the conversations you'd have with friends at the cafe after a day's ride or that you'd have in the parking lot after a rally.

Been a big fan of Side Stand Up....nice to have another to listen to. Will give it a listen next day or two. Thanks.

Long time since I've seen a post from you Chris...how have you been?

I will definitely check out the podcasts, thanks for posting. :thumbsup:
Been keeping busy, ya know? Livin' life, getting by :)

How's by you?

Been a big fan of Side Stand Up....nice to have another to listen to. Will give it a listen next day or two. Thanks.
We used a similar format to MotoCast if you remember that one. In fact, Prubert was a recent guest. :yahoo: