NEWS I am married

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conga rats, you two.

This is not the natural consequence of a two up get off is it? If so, no woman is ever getting on the back of my bike again.

BTW, I AM looking forward to teh new signature you must be contemplating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! But what are doing on the forum, shouldn't you be on your honeymoon?
We did our honeymoon. That’s why I could not spread the news until today… :yahoo:

Hey Kenra? Can Robin come out and play?
Oh, Whoda thunk I would get shit from this croud :assassin:

(Does this mean that I should stop following her around like a puppy dog?)
No, She likes the attention. We all know you are harmless Gunny :p

Er...does this mean she'll be moving in?
She already lives with me. Only move she can make is out I guess… :eek:

...as the prophecy foretold... You break it, you bought it.
Aint broke!! :angry: :rolleyes:

Is this the only way Kenra would let you fix up the FJR?
Ha, Now see, you are the smart one :blink:

I think there are laws that prevent getting amrried while you are drunk. Wasn't she drunk when she said I gulp DO
Oh, Like I coulda gotter to do this sober,,,, Please… I need my tools to work here folks!! :clapping:

Conga rats, you two.
This is not the natural consequence of a two up get off is it? If so, no woman is ever getting on the back of my bike again.

BTW, I AM looking forward to teh new signature you must be contemplating.

No, it is the consequesnce of her willingness to get back on again. Anyone can crash two up. But a gal that wants to get right back on is a keeper for sure :D

Congrats

It has shown that married men live longer, so that gives you more time in the saddle (motorcyle) with your honey :yahoo: . Darn that could be taken wrong :blink: . I want to say have a happy long life together.

If married men live longer I should live forever then.

Kenra is very daring to take a chance on me.....

For those that know my secret that is

Congratulations.

I only hope I can find the right woman someday.

[SIZE=8pt](and that my wife doesn't kill us both when I do!) [/SIZE]

Congratulations, and many happy years together. if you make it as far as Marla and I you'll be very blessed indeed.

Glenn

Congrats.

I am in the process of letting my future mother-in-law plan my wedding for next year. I think I am just along for the ride now.

"& another one down, & another one gone,....another one bites the dust" .....Congrats..... :lol: ....

cdog,

Congrats on the marriage! Me and the louse...oops....spouse ;) , have been married 16 yrs now. Feels like 16 minutes.............

UNDERWATER! (apologies, old joke). No, it has been outstanding...she puts up with me and my quirks (fjr-itis among others).

One bit of advice...not to sound preachy...but, the first task she gives you (one that you don't like doing), screw it up! She won't ask you to do it again. That has saved me a lot of work over the years. I am good at malicious compliance.

Again...congrats and many happy years to come for the both of you!

Take care,

Rex

RLTW!!

Oh wow! Congratulations you guys! Best wishes for many many MANY happy years together!! :D

Two comments:

1- WTF was she thinking??

2- You over-achieved!

Congrats! :)

Er...does this mean she'll be moving in?
She already lives with me. Only move she can make is out I guess… :eek:

Oh, Like I coulda gotter to do this sober,,,, Please… I need my tools to work here folks!! :clapping:
Uh...yeah...I knew that. :huh: Move out....heck, she already married "down"! Hey, wait, does this mean you will or won't have to pay her salary??? Hire someone else to do her work? :blink:

Seriously, congrats to both of you. I wish you both the absolute best.

Er...uhm...you expected support from this crowd???? :rolleyes: