NEWS I am married

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Er...does this mean she'll be moving in?
She already lives with me. Only move she can make is out I guess… :eek:

Oh, Like I coulda gotter to do this sober,,,, Please… I need my tools to work here folks!! :clapping:

Er...uhm...you expected support from this crowd???? :rolleyes:

Yea, I may have gotten married but I aint that stooooooooopid to think I would not be given shit by this group

Aint like I got into TWN's JD Supply or sumfin. Man could DROWN in that much

So Robin . . . Now that Kenra owns the boys, does she also have approval rights on the signature line rewrite? And when might we see the new edition? B)

So Robin . . . Now that Kenra owns the boys, does she also have approval rights on the signature line rewrite? And when might we see the new edition? B)
Try and keep up, wouldja!
Well shit, this typin' from work thing causes me to miss shit. But all I see in Robin's sig. line are the crash club and WFO icons. WTF happened to the ex wives scratch outs and such?

WTF happened to the ex wives scratch outs and such?
Iggy got on 'im about the recently adopted sig guidelines. Ya know, six lines of text and all....

Sacrifices had to be made.

Congrats on getting that one to the boat, Robin! Anybody who can put up with you must be quite a catch!

Kenra, my hat's off to you for signing on for that mission!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

congrats from Rob & Terrie! Did you go for a ride on your honeymoon?....................................I mean on the FJR :winksmiley:

Just remember this, yes dear, ok honey and your good to go. Congratulations and merry Christmas to you both. PM. <>< ;)

Congrats, Remember, our mission is to give them anything they want to make them happy. ($$$$$$$$)