NorCal New Years Drive to Eat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be true what they say about wearing black.

It really does look smaller than it is

:p
Uhm, Barbie-doll, exactly what was the color of your New Years dress? :dntknw:

It does give me a certain thrill to know that you're even interested in looking. :rolleyes: :yahoo:

It must be true what they say about wearing black.

It really does look smaller than it is

Uhm, Barbie-doll, exactly what was the color of your New Years dress? :dntknw:

It does give me a certain thrill to know that you're even interested in looking. :rolleyes: :yahoo:
The dress on the left, but in brown....

Groupings%201%20022.jpg

and as for me lookin? Dream on....With Rog's piccy, where else could one look?

yeesh :p

...and as for me lookin? Dream on....With Rog's piccy, where else could one look?

yeesh :p
Ouch...that one's gonna need a bandaid.
When dealing with the Vivacious Vixen of Vancouver, one must remember that "Barb" is not only a name, but also:

1. A sharp point projecting in reverse direction to the main point of a weapon or tool, as on an arrow or fishhook.2. A cutting remark.

She kin sey alla them thengs she wants tuh, butt she'ens made them commentarials, din't she? Et meens she'all notificated afore she sed sumpthin, huh!

Yuh gits whut yuh pays fer, y'know. Wun larns tuh be a mite keerfull cuz this gal kin bee alla them things all at wunce.

Kindy fun, tho, dont'cha think?

Asides frum thet...she'all made me smiley en she cain't take that back, sew there! :bleh:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Mike for the documentary. Funny how threads mutate in this forum :lol:

While I may have been one of 2 intrepid riders, I didn't even think to bring a camera, so I presume it didn't happen!! Seriously tho I very much enjoyed meeting the folks that made the effort - kind of says something about you folks that will do anything to eat together :D

Dan

While I may have been one of 2 intrepid riders, I didn't even think to bring a camera, so I presume it didn't happen!! Seriously tho I very much enjoyed meeting the folks that made the effort - kind of says something about you folks that will do anything to eat together :D

Dan
Know what Dan ......... we enjoyed the meet to eat with you also :)

I don't know, but I think he just called you all a bunch a mutants.

:)
MUTANTS !!!!! .... Sheeee....yeaaaahhh..mmmm Ya could be right :lol:

My hair fell out, Hycle's all scarred up .... and Brian !!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan
Know what Dan ......... we enjoyed the meet to eat with you also :)

Aannndddd...don't forget Sacramento Mike voraciously attacking that Cinnamon Apple. Mutant...or alien? :dribble:

I don't know, but I think he just called you all a bunch a mutants.

:)
MUTANTS !!!!! .... Sheeee....yeaaaahhh..mmmm Ya could be right :lol:

My hair fell out, Hycle's all scarred up .... and Brian !!! :D