North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a place to send your mail, almost anyway you want too

paFJF7l.jpg

Now go find an old school.

gmFuTcm.jpg

Grab>

20200523-154832-1.jpg

New> I decided on a fitting photo for Memorial Day.  But you can post a monument or plaque or object, of any size, that remembers any people before us.

20200524-113809-1.jpg

Darn, that didn't last long.  But on a positive note, I'm still glad that I got a pic in for the fallen.  Do you want something more than an old church or will that work? 🔔

Grab - Bell tower

New Tag - A 'Welcome To' sign.  Doesn't have to be a city, any sign that says "Welcome To" on it.

Grab - Abandoned Family Entertainment  (Hwy 25 Drive Inn Theater in Amory, MS)

DSCN4913.jpg

New Tag - A Mural (bonus points for more than one subject/mural in the same shot)

DSCN4917.jpg

Installed a new battery this morning and needed to take my old Honda for it's first ride this year so what better excuse than to go play tag.

P5310032-X2.jpg

Entire side of building is one huge mural. Good burritos too!

New tag, a "Little Library"

P5310034-X2.jpg

Arrghh.  I'll have to wait to take a pic of a small town library we did an expansion on, 3 years ago.  45 minutes away.  Someone will grab this, I'm sure.  p.s. that full wall mural looks great.

Actually  "little libraries" have been springing up in a lot of places. They're small, like shown, often privately run not affiliated with an actual library. People build them near school bus stops, walking routes to school, or other places young people or even older people can now have access to free books. Folks add books to them they're  done with and take a book they might want to read. Really cool concept. If you look around there might be some close to you already. 

https://littlefreelibrary.org/

Thought it was (2) foods?  So like a taco bell and KFC are grouped a lot where i am...
It was, and that would have worked and still does work.  Just trying to keep the game moving.  Some places have A&W/KFC  and some of the Burger Kings still advertise their tacos, though that didn't seem to go over too well.  Asian/American restaurant, etc.  All kinds of stuff would work, but it's been several days, so I opened it up to just one taco place or one pizza place.